After Tonight...

Don't think I picked those games...just pointed out they would be good ones and ones to keep an eye on...I did say I was rooting for Buckholts a little....that game was 19-19 at the half.

Leman Saunders":1wbnmb3v said:
Like I said this week will tell us a lot about teams a lot of teams!

I was told Crowell started 6 juniors tonight

Most likely. There are only 4 seniors on the team two of which haven't played the last couple of years and our other two are hurt. Our junior class is loaded!!

How bout them Wildcats!!

Paducah won 107-68. It was 65-50 Paducah at the half. The Matadors played well, I just don't know what happened. They never gave up and fought the good fight. I will say that both teams exhibited outstanding sportsmanship towards each other.

Transplant":3khx1nti said:
Paducah won 107-68. It was 65-50 Paducah at the half. The Matadors played well, I just don't know what happened. They never gave up and fought the good fight. I will say that both teams exhibited outstanding sportsmanship towards each other.

You don't know what happened? How about....NO DEFENSE!

Johnny South":25wbu6cm said:
Transplant":25wbu6cm said:

You don't know what happened? How about....NO DEFENSE!

Probably because mc had 3 starters out and backups with 0 experience.

future legend":2m9q4zck said:
Probably because mc had 3 starters out and backups with 0 experience.
MC 84, White Deer 39
MC 52, Kress 0
MC 62, Highland
Cant see any reason why the 2nd string wouldn't have at least SOME experience.

Back