Abbott vs Milford

mj1522

11-man fan
Any thoughts on the outcome of this game? I hope Abbott responds better then last year. I think the teams are pretty evenly matched this year.

Haven't seen abbott play yet this year but Bynum did scrimmage against Milford. Milford has a lot of speed. There defense flies sideline to sideline and swarms the run.

Milford will win by more than 30 they have a team of speed that abbott cant match abbott has 2 great RB but no blocking to protect them plus with abbotts defense week against spread milford will pass all over them...

Abbott 76 Milford 64. Looks like Abbott is the "real deal" this year! They are quick and provide great blocking for their backs.

I'm sure Coach Crawford has already made sure the players put this win behind them and have them focusing on next weeks opponent (Blum). Though it will be nice when the rankings come out this next week and Abbott is ahead of Aquilla. As they clearly should be!

mj1522":2q74pnm4 said:
I'm sure Coach Crawford has already made sure the players put this win behind them and have them focusing on next weeks opponent (Blum). Though it will be nice when the rankings come out this next week and Abbott is ahead of Aquilla. As they clearly should be!
We all need hopes & dreams - even if those dreams are unrealistic.

Well Abbott has moved up 4 spots in the rankings and Aquilla has moved down 5 since the pre season polls. Looks like things are moving in the right direction.

Back