A little pre-DCTF talk

IF May finishes fifth is this district, they will have the best team to finish fifth in a long time! Push comes to shove I would pick this district like this:

1. Santa Anna
2. May
3. Rochelle
4. Zephyr
5. Lometa

May, Rochelle, and Zephyr will have solid teams but Valencia is the athlete on a sixman field.

Santa Anna visits May on the first district playing date. The winner of that game wins the district.

Rochelle
Santa Anna
May
Zephyr
Lometa

Winner of Rochelle vs Santa Anna game wins district...Rochelle will win first district championship in school history this year, in my opinion.

Most people on these boards count Zephyr out every
year saying they graduated to many key players. First off most of there key players last year didnt complete a intire game. Coach Jesko was very good about playing the entire team. Second Zephyr always has key players step up the following year. And final thought is that I do believe there JV went undefeated last year and 45ed most of those games. The district race will be a fun one to watch again. So ready for football!!!

anytime anyone supports their team and not Zephyr you think they are counting you out or looking past your team. I dont guess you will like this then.

1/2- Rochelle/Santa Anna - Both teams return 2 very good backs and will be hard to stop.
3 - May - Has a very solid program with great fundementals they could steal one of the playoff spots.
4 - Lometa - Was very young last year but you could see the talent, will surprise some people.
5 - Zephyr - They did lose everything from varsityt except a kicker and 1 main contributor. They have had 3 coaches in 3 years and play in a very tough district. Its not an insult just the truth.

Close but wrong they also return there QB/RB Bradley Lewis which was a great player. And it is true they are my team along with several other that I support. They are just the only one that never gets respect on here. Actions speek loader than words.

Back