61 straight home wins

loveofgame":2yd3ezqw said:
Cooking Meth, you ain't from Calvert are ya? Oh, too soon...?

Nope. We cook plenty of it right up here in the panhandle. Lots of otherwise decent looking folks with the meth-mouth. And by "We" I mean it in the corporate sense.

smokeyjoe53":3negrv3o said:
Seems like everybody has a meth problem

Either there's too much meth according to folks who contribute positively to society, or not enough according to those who don't.

I fear the latter is rapidly increasing in numbers compared to the former.

rainjacktx":1813nra6 said:
smokeyjoe53":1813nra6 said:
Seems like everybody has a meth problem

Either there's too much meth according to folks who contribute positively to society, or not enough according to those who don't.

I fear the latter is rapidly increasing in numbers compared to the former.
It (meth) could contribute greatly to the coffers of dentists if the users cared anything about personal appearance...............

I thought that strength of schedule was supposed to figure into the rankings. I am not saying anything against Richland Springs, but don't know how they rank number one with a weak schedule. It would be very easy to schedule weak teams and get a good rating, but would it mean anything? This makes the whole ranking process lacking in credibility. Any fairly good team could have a weak schedule and go 10 and 0. But, again, without strength of schedule, does that make them number one in the rankings? Personally, I think it might just be an intimidating factor and that might give them an edge, not because they are better, just intimidating. Maybe ratings and rankings should not be decided until after the end of the season, considering that even in college ball, they seem to be a little iffy, consider the Aggies and Alabama.

hiscounsel said:
I thought that strength of schedule was supposed to figure into the rankings. I am not saying anything against Richland Springs, but don't know how they rank number one with a weak schedule. It would be very easy to schedule weak teams and get a good rating, but would it mean anything? This makes the whole ranking process lacking in credibility. Any fairly good team could have a weak schedule and go 10 and 0. But, again, without strength of schedule, does that make them number one in the rankings? Personally, I think it might just be an intimidating factor and that might give them an edge, not because they are better, just intimidating. Maybe ratings and rankings should not be decided until after the end of the season, considering that even in college ball, they seem to be a little iffy, consider the Aggies and Alabama.

i used to make these kind of stupid post before i saw grangers machine pick a winner time after time. yall just keep bettin against them coyotes year after year and sometime you are going to win. even a stopped clock is right twice a day. then you can get out on this site and gloat and brag and say i told you so, i told you so! in the mean time you ought to know a lot of crow recipes cause you know you've had to eat a whole sack full of um over the last decade. let me see.....r.s. 48ed my longhorns, my longhorns 46did them dawgs........them dawgs 24d them eagles and 64d them injuns.lol all this with just 11 players. i'm just glad rs is in d2. so you and old motoroil85 just keep searching and what if'in, and observin and lookin up some more of them crow recipes. some day you just might win. jealousy will tear your heart out in the meantime. i know, and i ain't eatin, any mo, crow! it finally donged on me you can't win state on an easy schedule. maybe you got to win them last 5 games to understand this concept. rs, i ain't saying you gonna win but i am a saying i hope you do. .........................
i hate crow!

I have been watching football for a long, long, time. I remember when UT was number one in the nation and asked Notre Dame to the cotton bowl, I think Notre Dame was at best, number five. I watched Notre Dame slaughter Texas. I remember the old days when Texas and Texas A&M met on Thanksgiving, and no matter which one was rated higher, even if one was not even in the top twenty and the other was highly ranked, the game being a toss up and the underdog winning. I am not jealous, have been around a good long while, as I said. Not gonna eat crow, if I am wrong, I am wrong. No one is right all the time. We all are simply operating on opinions unless we have seen or played those teams. Even, then, all teams have good nights and bad nights. So, as I said before, any one of the remaining teams could beat one another on a given night. Much depends on luck as well as talent, coaching and heart. Machines are good, but machines have no heart, you know and can break down. One little thing goes wrong with a machine and it is inoperable. I have seen some of the greatest teams rise and then fall hard. It happens to the best of them, you can't just go on reputation. Most of us have learned that from being Dallas Cowboy fans, lol. It looks like Jonesboro has the greatest strength of schedule with 21 to Richland Springs' 3.1. That is a pretty big difference.

Granddaddy told me that there are 3 things you never do! Argue with a possum because a possum does'nt know what your talking about. Argue with a woman because she will never admit your right even if you prove her wrong. Argue with a idiot because you can't fix stupid!

Rofl, and which are you insinuating I am. I will give you a hint, I did admit I was wrong about the spread between Buckholts and Aquilla, does that help you? Maybe so, maybe no. I don't think I am stupid, now there is another hint. Honestly, though, maybe I am because I didn't understand much of what he wrote.

Back