2022 early predictions

What if Cherokee doesn’t go to the playoffs who replaces them and does it mean Richland doesn’t have a competitive game until state.
If not Cherokee, Rochelle I believe would be 2.
If the maxpreps schedule is correct they have a three week stretch where I see it being competitive (Lometa, Coolidge, Cherokee)

From the Fence: (and still laughing)

I sincerely applaud you for having the testicular fortitude to put something that bad out for everyone to see and comment on. You sir have guts, and you will need them in November. Because in that month your D1 predictions will begin to crumble and your choices will seem as though you plucked from thin air and threw them on paper on a ridiculous whim. They will be nothing more than salted tears and utter disappointment for you.
But do not cry in November, do not look to others to help you for we all knew in July your predictions would fall apart.........

Just like the last 2 State Championship runs for your predicted Division 1 winner.
#Fencelineguy #Westwhat #soitbegins
with six man, I know I’ll be wrong. But I can’t for the to start and me to be wrong 😂

District 7 might be the toughest district in D1, but that doesn’t mean they have what it takes to take down the heavily talented Westbrook. Westbrook will benefit from having an easier district unlike district 7.

I have Westbrook vs Happy and Jonesboro vs Abbott

Westbrook vs Abbott for the Title Game

Loraine will win their district easy.RS will still take care of Loraine.

Paducah or Benjamin vs RS

Last edited:
No since in betting on it. Come enjoy a meal at Mary’s in the next couple of days where Jaime will be at while Grayson is practicing in Strawn!

Gordon just can’t stand it!
You are so full of BS!!! I just got a text from someone from Benjamin that said both Coach Rigdon and Grayson were at practice this morning in BENJAMIN!!! I will come to Marys this week for lunch, come join me and I will buy you a big plate of crow.🤣🤣🤣

You are so full of BS!!! I just got a text from someone from Benjamin that said both Coach Rigdon and Grayson were at practice this morning in BENJAMIN!!! I will come to Marys this week for lunch, come join me and I will buy you a big plate of crow.🤣🤣🤣
Rigdon was not in Benjamin lmao. Y’all got some shady ass friends

Best of luck to Benjamin, Coach Rigdon and Grayson, and all the D1 and D2 teams!

But now Ralf97, ever since you first said Coach Rigdon signed a contract at Benjamin, every time someone posted anything that cast a shadow of a doubt in Your mind that Benjamin was Coach Rigdon's final answer, you quickly posted your latest quite likely auditory or hallucinatory misinformation to the contrary:
He and Coach Ethridge are both just waiting on their houses to be ready; I saw Grayson in the weight room; they all just went by in a Yellow Cab.
Maybe if you had a picture...

Mr. Fuller, please don't yell at me, my loyalties lie in Gordon for the Strawn/Gordon game the next 4 years due to an Inter-Rival marriage in the Familia, and you kinda scare me.

Hook 'em Horns

Best of luck to Benjamin, Coach Rigdon and Grayson, and all the D1 and D2 teams!

But now Ralf97, ever since you first said Coach Rigdon signed a contract at Benjamin, every time someone posted anything that cast a shadow of a doubt in Your mind that Benjamin was Coach Rigdon's final answer, you quickly posted your latest quite likely auditory or hallucinatory misinformation to the contrary:
He and Coach Ethridge are both just waiting on their houses to be ready; I saw Grayson in the weight room; they all just went by in a Yellow Cab.

Mr. Fuller, please don't yell at me, my loyalties lie in Gordon for the Strawn/Gordon game the next 4 years due to an Inter-Rival marriage in the Familia, and you kinda scare me.

Hook 'em Horns
HaHa, no need being scared of me. I am meek as a lamb.

Hook 'em Horns
Just trying to silence the haters, he’s here and staying here.

Are their any local media or reporters that could put all this Rigdon stuff to bed?

Someone has to be out covering Strawn or Benjamin for a season preview.

Someome has a picture for sure....

Are their any local media or reporters that could put all this Rigdon stuff to bed?

Someone has to be out covering Strawn or Benjamin for a season preview.

Someome has a picture for sure....
I believe he's at Benjamin. To answer the question you have, probably not. Benjamin is in this weird triangle between Abilene, WF, and Lubbock, all of them being more than an hour away. So I think it is safe to say Benjamin won't have a lot of cover until the season scrimmages roll around.

Back