2021 Playoffs - Week 13 - Confirmed Info Only

East Texas Homeschool (ETHS) vs Northside Sports Association
Nov. 19 - 7 pm
@ Center ISD - Roughrider Stadium
TAIAO - Division 2 - SemiFinals

Westbrook vs Rankin
Friday at 7 in Garden City
Game if the year it is going to be a war on that field both big physical teams with speed and from my understanding both teams are healthy rankin has one of the best running backs in the state in Kirkland and Westbrook has big Jimmy #20 who can change a game entirely himself defensively get ready folks get your popcorn ready

TAPPS Division II Regional Playoff

Bryan Allen Academy (Home) vs. Marble Falls Faith Academy (Visitors)
Date: Friday, November 19th
Time: 7:30 pm

Game if the year it is going to be a war on that field both big physical teams with speed and from my understanding both teams are healthy rankin has one of the best running backs in the state in Kirkland and Westbrook has big Jimmy #20 who can change a game entirely himself defensively get ready folks get your popcorn ready
I agree. I think this game will determine who will represent the west in the championship game. Ofcourse, Sterling City is in the mix as well.

Games that we're still missing data for as of this morning. Any help with these is greatly appreciated.

TAPPS
Fredericksburg Heritage vs Bryan St. Joseph

TAIAO
Bastrop Tribe Consolidated vs SA FEAST Homeschool

Last edited:
I agree, we played Rankin when Kirkland was a Sophomore and he Was a stud then. This game will be about several good backs, the Kirkland kid and Westbrook has 2 very dynamic backs as well. Westbrook’s best part of their team may be the defense. And I know Westbrook is for sure but I’m thinking Rankin is young as well. This could be a great matchup for years to come

I agree, we played Rankin when Kirkland was a Sophomore and he Was a stud then. This game will be about several good backs, the Kirkland kid and Westbrook has 2 very dynamic backs as well. Westbrook’s best part of their team may be the defense. And I know Westbrook is for sure but I’m thinking Rankin is young as well. This could be a great matchup for years to come
Rankin has a few studs on defense as well the Bunger bros a big junior class that fill out the rest of the offense their senior class has been apart of the last three years success their disciplined and have a lot of playoff games under their belt it’s going to be a brawl

Per TCAF website:
Div 2
November 20th @ 4:00pm Lake Country Christian School

Div 1
November 20th @ 6:30pm Lake Country Christian School

Back