2019 Playoff Sites for November 21-23

TAPPS Division II Regional Playoff

Bryan Allen Academy Rams 10-1 (Visitors) vs. Bulverde Bracken Christian Warriors 9-2 (Home)
Date: Friday, November 2nd
Time: 7:00 pm

granger":3rkebjgo said:
Strawn v Cranfills Gap
Thursday, Nov, 21 at 6:30
Hico

Nice to see Hico still hosting Sixman playoff's even though Sixman Saturday's are gone to start the season. Last place I saw Don Hardin. Classic place to play with the rock walls and view to the west. I've seen some great games there. 08 Strawn - RS comes to mind.

Only 25 miles away, I'll be there. Will they be serving burgers hopefully? Right up there with those longhorn burgers served semi annually (for me) at Gordon's field.

Would like to go back Friday for the Richland Springs game. I may have prior commitments though, depending on DSW's further communications.

51eleven":25r4ufdp said:
granger":25r4ufdp said:
Strawn v Cranfills Gap
Thursday, Nov, 21 at 6:30
Hico

Nice to see Hico still hosting Sixman playoff's even though Sixman Saturday's are gone to start the season. Last place I saw Don Hardin. Classic place to play with the rock walls and view to the west. I've seen some great games there. 08 Strawn - RS comes to mind.

Only 25 miles away, I'll be there. Will they be serving burgers hopefully? Right up there with those longhorn burgers served semi annually (for me) at Gordon's field.

Would like to go back Friday for the Richland Springs game. I may have prior commitments though, depending on DSW's further communications.

Dern it. 50 % chance that it won't rain, Gotta Believe, though survived Oakwood in the mist last year.

Just got a note that the TCAL six man finals have been moved to

Central Catholic High School which is located in San Antonio at 1403 N St Mary's St, San Antonio, TX 78215

Game 1 1pm - Sherman Grayson Christian vs. Burnet SFJ Ministries
Game 2 4:30pm Seguin Lifegate vs. Houston Texas Christian

Admission:
Students: $10
Adults: $15

TCAF State Championship Game
Porcupine Stadium -Springtown
Division 1 @1:00
Haslet Heritage Christian - Ft. Worth Covenant Classical
Division 2 @ 4:00
Wylie Prep - Westlake Academy

TAPPS Division III State Quarterfinal

Baytown Christian Academy (Home) vs Summit Christian Academy (Visitor)

Saturday November 23rd at 7pm @Bryan Allen Academy

Back