2017 -- Week 11 -- VARSITY FINALS ONLY

granger

Six-man expert
Founder
If you want to give score updates, create a new thread or text them to the number below:
512 900 3765 (this is not a phone number to call)

Make sure you format something like this:
May 24 Lometa 20 halftime
or
Jonesboro 45 Cranfills Gap 6 F

Please use names that allow the widest range of people to understand you. We have no clue what you mean when you post:
MCS 33 Faith 10

Live scores and updates can go here
http://sixmanfootball.com/live_scoreboard.php

THURSDAY SCHEDULE
Lazbuddie at Amherst 7:30 PM
Balmorhea at Grandfalls-Royalty 7:30 PM
Blackwell at Highland 7:30 PM
Follett at Lefors 7:30 PM
Loraine at Trent 7:00 PM

I am sure there are others. One just sent to me is
Anton at Nazareth 7:30 PM

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put it but Blum and Avalon also play tonight due to Blum having a playoff volleyball game tomorrow.

White Deer,62,Miami,0
Union Hill,1,Chester,0
Amherst,1,Lazbuddie,0
Whitharral,52,Aspermont JV,6

Milford,1,Mt. Calm,0

The flu and Pneumonia has hit Mt. Calm, so they must forfeit tonight. Again, I assume the district will waiver this and allow players to be eligible for postseason awards

a lot of schools deciding to not play their scheduled games this year for various reasons. I feel bad for the schools left holding the empty bye week going into playoffs

Leman Saunders":uvhc465x said:
a lot of schools deciding to not play their scheduled games this year for various reasons. I feel bad for the schools left holding the empty bye week going into playoffs

Gate Money for schools.. concession stand money for classes or booster clubs, and possible senior nights walking across the field for the last time.. All lost. Hate to see that

Here's one. Been told this is a subvarsity game, but I am not sure what exactly that means
Rochelle,Lohn

Obviously Lohn has been playing with ineligible players but is Rochelle? I assume their varsity (with some subs from JV - do they even have one?) will be playing...

If Rochelle is playing their team, then in my opinion this should be a Varsity v JV game. Contemplating retirement after this season, but that's a discussion to be had in another topic.

Back