2012 Rochelle Thread

You can go to the Rochelle Athletics facebook page, video of the last play is on there. It was a great comeback to watch, the boys just never gave up.

Hornet Nation":20xeesfp said:
You can go to the Rochelle Athletics facebook page, video of the last play is on there. It was a great comeback to watch, the boys just never gave up.
Bring tha sting baby!!!

58-12 was the final, hope that defense keeps it up, those boys are really playing good football right now. McCulloch County showdown is next game and it is Rochelle's homecoming, cant wait.

Sean, I don't believe that Goob will need to be skeered. Back early in the season, first scrimmage I believe, I saw Goob's team smash the runny do-do out of Savannah's team. Oh, by the way Savannah, if you don't like it, don't read it.

Johnny South":u3smaziq said:
Sean, I don't believe that Goob will need to be skeered. Back early in the season, first scrimmage I believe, I saw Goob's team smash the runny do-do out of Savannah's team. Oh, by the way Savannah, if you don't like it, don't read it.

Yes I believe I do recall that.

The sceen in Rochelle was the most unbelievable thing I have seen in a long time!
Hope someone caught that on film or Iphone!
Very sad for Rochelle, but ABSOLUTE mayhem for Santa Anna and Zephyr!!

Sean, I am fascinated that you would think I wuz baiting Goopy. I learned from the best. Goopy is the Master Baiter. He’s jest gittin’ warmed up fer the playoffs…

Back