Rochelle's Sean Estes Breaks 3 Records vs Lohn

This week Rochelle beat Lohn 64-0 and Rochelle WR Sean Estes had a once in a life time game...
Estes receiving stat line reads as such: 23 receptions, 334 yards receiving, 9 TD catches...all 3 of those are new single game records for 6man football!
He also has 3 tackles and an INT on defense
Great job.

So they were aware of the yards and receptions needed to break the record? That would be a strange thing to know or even think about.
No they weren't aware of any of them. They were just trying to give the senior all the touches and not running the ball to avoid injuries as they play RS next week. 32 plays, 31 passes (23-31)

Hey y'all! This young man has been nominated as the Mr. Texas Football Player of the Week this week. I think all of the six-man community should show their support and VOTE!

Hey y'all! This young man has been nominated as the Mr. Texas Football Player of the Week this week. I think all of the six-man community should show their support and VOTE!

Done. I always do when a player from our game is nominated, regardless of which school. They get so little recognition statewide.

This week Rochelle beat Lohn 64-0 and Rochelle WR Sean Estes had a once in a life time game...
Estes receiving stat line reads as such: 23 receptions, 334 yards receiving, 9 TD catches...all 3 of those are new single game records for 6man football!
He also has 3 tackles and an INT on defense
Against a 68th ranked team with a 0 - 5 record and 74.26 rating.

Several receivers could do this vs a team like Lohn on a weekly basis, but most coaches respect the game too much to make a mockery of the record book. It's not that other receivers don't have the ability, it's that their coaches wouldn't facilitate it. Nothing against the player, but the Rochelle coaching staff should be ashamed of themselves. This was taking candy from a baby. You want to etch your name in the record books? Do it against a real opponent. Just my two cents...

Several receivers could do this vs a team like Lohn on a weekly basis, but most coaches respect the game too much to make a mockery of the record book. It's not that other receivers don't have the ability, it's that their coaches wouldn't facilitate it. Nothing against the player, but the Rochelle coaching staff should be ashamed of themselves. This was taking candy from a baby. You want to etch your name in the record books? Do it against a real opponent. Just my two cents...

Yet another silly comment on this thread. What does this have to do with the kid who broke the record? Was the kid supposed to purposely drop the ball because he was playing a weaker opponent? Maybe he should've purposely ran backwards or out of bounds?

This thread is to recognize a young man who broke a record. A young man who probably wasn't the team's offensive coordinator, but was just running the plays that were called and giving it his all on each one. He broke the record, and he deserves recognition for that.

Why, all of a sudden, are some people trying to take away from a young man that had a great game? He set three records and I Congratulate him. What about some of the other records out there. Are we going to put an * beside each one that was in an one sided game or total for year or career if a game in there was one sided. Congratulations Sean Estes, on your record breaking game.

No. You're wrong. Several receivers could do this, but none have in 80 years of Texas sixman football? There have been a lot of teams over those years like Lohn is this year, not having a good year, over the years. Still, no one else in the history of the game has done this. Congratulations to the young man on setting a State Record.

Back