1A D1 D13 Region 4 Update

MightyGoose

Six-man fan
#1 May 5-0 Next Opp: Newcastle (3-1)
#22 Santa Anna 5-0 Next Opp: Panther Creek (2-2)
#18 Baird 3-0 Next Opp: Lueders-Avoca (0-3)
Gorman 3-1 Next Opp: Perrin-Whitt (2-3)
Lingleville 3-1 Next Opp: Walnut Springs (2-3)

With week 6 approaching District 13 has quiet a strong district compared to last year. I believe May will come out with the district title once again but who will get the number 2 playoff spot? Last year it was Baird and Gorman fighting for the spot but this year Lingleville and Santa Anna are on the rise. The 2nd place team from this district will likely face Water Valley in Bi-District to begin the playoffs. Post radio or stream links for these games if there is any!

If anyone has any info on Santa Annas opponent this week please let me know if I need to update this.

With week 6 approaching District 13 has quiet a strong district compared to last year. I believe May will come out with the district title once again but who will get the number 2 playoff spot? Last year it was Baird and Gorman fighting for the spot but this year Lingleville and Santa Anna are on the rise. The 2nd place team from this district will likely face Water Valley in Bi-District to begin the playoffs. Post radio or stream links for these games if there is any!

If anyone has any info on Santa Annas opponent this week please let me know if I need to update this.
Santa Anna will play Panther Creek. The game was Back and forth on being cancelled but as it is Santa Anna's Homecoming game PC will play the game.

I understand the May vs. Newcastle game will be broadcast on KOXE out of Brownwood and livestreamed as well.

Back