zero week spreads

Out this long, and no bold homer predictions yet? I'll start. Although neither team is on anyone's radar, Wichita Christian underdogs to Patton Springs by 42? No way. Beats the spread and wins straight up...

Granger has........ AND YES I KNOW THIS IS ALL IN FUN....... OK GUYS.......

Abbott over Valley - 0 spread ................. Valley by 19
Aspermont over Rule - 45 spread ........... Aspermont by 22
Dallas The Covenant underdog to Gordon - 9 spread ............... DTC by 18
Grady over Ropes - 1 spread ............... Ropes by 13
Guthrie underdog to Northside - 26 spread .............. Guthrie by 20
Newcastle underdog to Borden County - 13 spread ......... Newcastle by 6

My early predictions is the Valley-Water Valley playoff game winner will win state

looks like my Living Stones Lions will start off the season ROARING....

Living Stones 45 point FAV or Pasadena 1st Baptist
LSCS has one of the most underestimated coaches in all of private school football

Good Luck Coach Sanders and may you have your best season ever with those studs you have returning
-M Shawreih
-A Dudley
-K Bofinger
-C Downing

Several of us here at shop say
Grady over Ropes by 4
DTC over Gordon by 22
Newcastle over Borden Co. by 30
Water Valley over Grandfalls by 24. My pick
New Home over Miami
To please my wife Klondike over Marfa by 7.
Strawn over Ira by 14.
For entertainment purposes only !!!!

Don't under estimate them!

Cherokee over Waco L.O. - by 40
Balmorhea over Rankin - by 1
Blanket over Panther Creek - (by 20)
Follett over Meadow - (by 35)
Gordon over Dallas Co. - (by 20)
May over Richland Springs - (by 14)
Strawn over Ira - (by 30)
T'rock over P'burg - (by 45++)
Valley over Abbott - (by 18)

Yamregit,
You may have some insight I don't know about but picking Balmorhea over Rankin is... dubious at best. Don't get me wrong, I like Balmorhea and think they're a good team but Rankin is a pretty gnarly beast to be picking against. Likewise, I know Follett is good and agree that they can probably handle Meadow but the Broncos are tough year in and year out so 35 seems like an awful big spread. Not trying to pick a fight, just pickin' against your picks. Now I just need someone to start grinnin'.

Sounds like you maybe selling Isaiah Mendoza a little short?? They better keep an eye out for him.

Ethridge will have them fine tuned.

I'll start grinning, if at least 50% of my picks are right! LOL

Not so much a lack of respect for what Balmorhea can do, rather, lots of respect for what I've seen Rankin do. Really, it's the same thing with Meadow and Follett. I know Follett is capable, just seen Meadow be consistently good for a long time now.

Blanket will not be playing Panther Creek, Panther Creek is playing a jv schedule. Not sure if Blanket found another game or not.

I don't think Mullin will 45 Oglesby I believe this group of Tigers have put in way to much work all summer and have bought into the new system under a great coach and are gonna surprise alot of folks this season just my opinion.

Garrett2810":zcgryrpe said:
I don't think Mullin will 45 Oglesby I believe this group of Tigers have put in way to much work all summer and have bought into the new system under a great coach and are gonna surprise alot of folks this season just my opinion.
I agree. The Oglesby players I spoke to Friday showed absolute respect for the new coach. I believe anyone underestimating this team will be in for an unpleasant surprise.

Wichita Christian did beat their spread plus won outright 49-8. Wasn't sure how we would do when our starting RB was out but our sophomore went off for 224 total yds and 5 total TDs.

Back