Zephyr Vs. May

Zephyr will be hard to prepare for this week. Now that Rogers has been declared eligible, who gets the most time at tailback? Williams or Rogers?

You know....If a person is NOT moving for an athletic purpose, why bother with getting a waiver to play athletics? A dog could chase its tail around that tree for a while.

The light bulb flashed on...I've got it... the young man has a burning desire to be in OAP come springtime...makes perfect sense!

Johnny South":eibz70n0 said:
May should handle Zephyr pretty easily. No matter who Zephyr puts in the backfield.
I don’t think May will handle them with that ease everyone expects, Zephyr has a very explosive offense that just got more speed.

Blue Bird":eq399bi2 said:
You know....If a person is NOT moving for an athletic purpose, why bother with getting a waiver to play athletics? A dog could chase its tail around that tree for a while.
There was no waiver filed. Parents appealed the DEC decision of him moving for athletic purposes and the SEC granted the appeal based on testimony of everyone attending. Early signed off of his PAPF stating he did not move for athletic reasons.

I believe that Zephyr’s balance offensively is going to give May’s defense fits and if Zephyr shows up and makes plays on defense this game could be very interesting! This week is May’s homecoming and everyone at Zephyr knows that and the boys are extremely pumped and ready to spoil it Friday night!

So...I have never been to Austin to deal with anything pertaining to the UIL. Do they make you raise your right hand and swear to tell the truth? The same as a jury trial?

Blue Bird":2dzhfida said:
So...I have never been to Austin to deal with anything pertaining to the UIL. Do they make you raise your right hand and swear to tell the truth? The same as a jury trial?
Yes they have to raise their right hand. It's a lawful hearing.

I think this game could be alot closer than the 35 and depends on who comes out firing on all cylinders. If Zephyr comes out flat at all this game is a 45.

Kinda crazy seeing May schedule Zephyr for homecoming... bold move compared to what most teams do. With Rogers back, just got more interesting!

Back