Zephyr Thursday

granger

Six-man expert
Founder
Is there really a game in Zephyr Thursday night? If so, I am there...

It appears I am busy early on Friday (something about a network launch), so I cannot get away. I will be updating the message board later.... Saturday is a mess with family stuff, so what I thought was going to be trip to Hico... isn't.

Yes, we have Rochelle vs. Jonesboro @5:30 followed by Zephyr vs. Woodson as soon as that game finishes. Hope everyone can make it out.

Thanks,
Coach Dye

granger":3oq5egdh said:

It appears I am busy early on Friday (something about a network launch), so I cannot get away. I will be updating the message board later.... Saturday is a mess with family stuff, so what I thought was going to be trip to Hico... isn't.
Hey Granger I understand the 'Horns are having a little difficulty finding games to broadcast over the new network since the NCofAA rained on the parade. I would be amenable to negotiating exclusive rights to all events scheduled here at HHR&WPC&SWW. So far we only have Feral Hog Watching and Possum Pitching coming up in the immediate future, but I'm sure we could come up with some worthwhile viewing.

smokeyjoe53":d1v927pb said:
granger":d1v927pb said:

Hey Granger I understand the 'Horns are having a little difficulty finding games to broadcast over the new network since the NCofAA rained on the parade. I would be amenable to negotiating exclusive rights to all events scheduled here at HHR&WPC&SWW. So far we only have Feral Hog Watching and Possum Pitching coming up in the immediate future, but I'm sure we could come up with some worthwhile viewing.

Can get you to add our Scout troop's famed Coon tossing contests? Lay a 6' 2X6 across a cinder block or piece of 6X6, Bait the end on the ground with PB, have another cinder block on a rope in the tree branch above the 2X6 and wait until a coon steps on the 2X6 to lick the PB. Let go of the rope and let gravity go it's wonders. Prizes for the highest altitude of the coon.

Old Bearkat":38gxn7xt said:
smokeyjoe53":38gxn7xt said:
granger":38gxn7xt said:

Can get you to add our Scout troop's famed Coon tossing contests? Lay a 6' 2X6 across a cinder block or piece of 6X6, Bait the end on the ground with PB, have another cinder block on a rope in the tree branch above the 2X6 and wait until a coon steps on the 2X6 to lick the PB. Let go of the rope and let gravity go it's wonders. Prizes for the highest altitude of the coon.

I think we can work that event in. The Possum Pitch is much like throwing a discus. Grasp possum by hairless handle & start your windup. We have found that live possums work best as you get a little extra distance if they hit the ground running.

Back