Your Thoughts On Saturday Games?

Well, since this was the only thread on this board that got hijacked today, I guess I owe you an apology.

By the way, where are the smiley faces? I need one of 'em that has the rolling eyes here.

Well... ok.
I'll buy that.
Fishin' too I guess.

I really was just looking for some
various opinions on Sat. games.
I got a few.
Thanks.

Anyone get a new gun lately??

Shane":36ry9ekz said:
Thanks. I grew up hunting in Briscoe County, by the way. My favorite part of the world. My son and I will be hunting at Caprock Canyons in a couple of months. It's been too long since I got to hunt up there.

Do they run a cull hunt in the state park? Or are you referring to the area as Caprock Canyons?

Shane":2j9fca19 said:
State Park. Sent you a PM with the info rather than further hijacking the thread.

As many threads as Doggy has been in on hijacking, he shouldn't mind. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

oldfat&bald":s52r507p said:
Shane":s52r507p said:
State Park. Sent you a PM with the info rather than further hijacking the thread.

As many threads as Doggy has been in on hijacking, he shouldn't mind. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
You're absolutely right.
I really don't mind.
And if I did make a big deal out of it,
wow, I can't even imagine
the piling on that would occur!!
(Although in most cases that's half the fun!)
So, it's cool.
No blood , no foul.
I got my answer so...

How bout them Cowboys?

Good Point!!

But,
if it ever comes down
to not playin'
cause we can't pay the light bill,
we're rockin' the Sat. afternoon!!

as a player way way back there is nothing like Friday Night under the Lights... it still causes chills to go up my spine and sweaty hands... i have such pride for the boys and the men that coach them taking the field... just my 2 cents,,

When Bloomburg plays Ft. Davis and Sierra Blanca next year in district, they may have to play on Saturday...........................................

Back