WV vs Ft. Davis

I want to apologize for some of my comments this week. I didnt give them enough credit. They gave us a fight, didnt think it would last past half and them actually scoring was a little shock to my system. Keep ur heads up indians, u gave all u had its just you drew us. I hate it when i am right told u so. Sorry for whoever is next because i am feeling it already. Lady cats go get that regional championship so we can have 2 before basketball gets here. Has what is going to happen, ever happened before?

Congratulations on the first playoff victory since 1946, Water Valley Wildcats! You jumped on the Indians from the start and stayed on them without let up. Excellent work! Now on to a tougher task. Ira just notched a quality win over a very good Sands squad... just like you guys did earlier this year. They're tough, so are you guys. Good luck this Friday night, we're all behind you!

Congrat's to the Bi-District Champion Wildcats! Hats off the Ft. Davis Indians! I have been around the Indians a few times and have all ways admired thier sportsmanship & class. Last night was no different, what a fine group of young men. Wildcats enjoy your big victory this weekend but come Monday be ready to get back to work.

Congrats to the CATS for a well executed game last night against a tough Fort Davis team. Bi-District champs! Way to go guys. I hope everyone came off the field without any major injuries. I agree with Fan In Black... good sportsmanship and class on both sides of the ball!

I believe the key next week is solid defense. Work hard this week CATS and listen to your top notch coaching staff just as you've been doing and good things will come. Perhaps a few extra minutes a day practicing our PAT kicks might be in order.

GO WILDCATS!!

Back