WOW! Tioga 44 - Union Hill 40!

51eleven":9fbrlyn0 said:
Elite":9fbrlyn0 said:
BuffaloCountry":9fbrlyn0 said:
It was a well deserved win nonetheless. Tioga was a 45 point underdog and somehow, someway found a way to stick around and put themselves in position to win the game when just about everyone gave them no chance. Elite just sounds salty not even giving Tioga credit when credit is due. Union Hill would’ve, could’ve, should’ve but didn’t and Tioga moves on. End

lets talk football, I challenge you two puppets

I'm nobody's puppet. I stand by what I said. I was talking football. Jonesboro by 45.
I'll buy.
That Wasn't for you there 51Eleven, talkIng to knuckleheads bdog89 and Buffalo. But yes I'd sit down and visit ball as well and you can buy

That Wasn't for you there 51Eleven, talkIng to knuckleheads bdog89 and Buffalo. But yes I'd sit down and visit ball as well and you can buy[/quote]

What did either one of them say to make them a knucklehead? I don’t want to say anything else because I think something is genuinely wrong with elite. Buffalo said nothing foul at all and you challenge him to “go talk some football”? Hey elite, can you also throw a football over that mountain over there too? Gracious.

Yes if standing downward in -13 looking from Gunter,
Lol people let message boards ruin there morning coffee lmao. Good luck Tioga, big win last week. Effort was great by the kids. Will be a very good ball game in Springtown. Safe travels everyone, Lol now repour the coffee and start the morning over, LOL Social Media

Elite":3p6w9d7w said:
BuffaloCountry":3p6w9d7w said:
It was a well deserved win nonetheless. Tioga was a 45 point underdog and somehow, someway found a way to stick around and put themselves in position to win the game when just about everyone gave them no chance. Elite just sounds salty not even giving Tioga credit when credit is due. Union Hill would’ve, could’ve, should’ve but didn’t and Tioga moves on. End

lets talk football, I challenge you two puppets

Elite I cant stand listening to you whine on a message board, i'm sure not meeting up with you anywhere to talk football even if you are paying LOL. Just looking for a little credit where credit is due for those Tioga boys.

Elite":docl6ee3 said:
Lol people let message boards ruin there morning coffee lmao. Good luck Tioga, big win last week. Effort was great by the kids. Will be a very good ball game in Springtown. Safe travels everyone, Lol now repour the coffee and start the morning over, LOL Social Media

Elite":1fzp2wwa said:
Now this is what I like to see coming to these boards... Good day to you, Elite.

Back