Would you kneel ?

I guess every part of the country is different when it comes to these injustices, both real and perceived. I hope we can all agree that things are far better than they were 50 years ago. Things get better with each passing generation. There are some people who are set in their ways and no amount of protesting will ever change that. Some say to fight fire with fire, but water wins most of the time. Fight hate with Love. Love never fails.

SWRaider":1u272we3 said:
I would absolutely take a knee, because the leader of this country told me I couldn't. And when Jesus comes back I want to be on the opposite side of where the leader of this country is headed.
Careful there.......
In Romans 13: 1-6, Paul teaches Christians how to conduct themselves towards those in authority. He writes, “Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.” Paul’s words seem clear—Christians must obey the laws of the land.

I like to think that America is better than it was 50 years ago and I do hope it is... I would never judge a grown adult from kneeling for the national anthem because they have that right according to the constitution. I am disappointed when I see it but since we are going with a biblical theme (thank you smokey!), it's a "cast the first stone" sorta thing. A teenager who just finding their stride in life is a different story... I'm not sure if you polled HS football players who do kneel that they could explain why they were doing so other than they saw it on tv or because of a vague reason involving police.

Paul was trying to keep the church in Rome alive long enough for him to get there by telling the Romans to smarten up, don't pee off the local authorities and be fed to the lions. He was more than likely in Greece when he wrote that and y'all know how long it would take 2000 years ago to get from Greece to Italy. Just like the famous Corinthians passage "Love it patient, love is blind..." that is misused at tons of weddings... ancient Corinth was a horrible place of debauchery and deviance even by today's standards. Paul was doing his best to tell his church to be nice and not fall victim to such things as diddling your servant boy/girl or offering your slaves up at "group" dinners/events for your own viewing pleasure.

FCSA football":20kh1p1y said:
Would you Kneel during the playing of the Nationa Anthem ? Would you encourage the kids on your team to “take a knee” also.
Would you knowingly agree to play a team if you knew in advance that they would promote a Social Agenda instead of focusing on the kids and the game of football?
Just Wondering.......,,

Go kneel in front of a police station on your OWN TIME.

Whatever the heck that means ?
I kneel at the Cross and Stand in Respect for those who have served and sacrificed and those who still do.
That includes all active duty, Guard, Reserves, Law Enforcement and First Responders as well as those who clean up the mess and save lives after all Hell breaks loose.
God Bless America !

I think the best way to show your hate, disrespect or whatever you want to call it for this country is to leave -go somewhere else and don't let the door hit you in the behind.

If Kapernick would just get that mass exodus started, wouldn't that be grand!? I mean, I could really respect a protest like that! The only bad thing would be, if the NFL was headquartered in Siberia, that the Packers would have the advantage in the Super Bowl!

I think most school boards in Texas would make heads roll if an administrator and/or coach encouraged student-athletes to kneel before a game. I could see it happening in California, though.

Back