Wichita Christian vs Plainview Christian Pt 2

SeeingStars

11-man fan
The first game was dominated by the Stars, however with the Eagles at home and seemingly improving, I look for a tougher game this Friday. The Stars were less than impresive against CTK, at times looking brilliant and then at times looking well, jr high. If they come out and play like they did last week Plainview will make it very tough on them. I say this game goes the distance this week with the Stars winning by 28. Look for the Stars to go easy on the air game and the running back to see a lot of action.

WCS 46
PCS 18

Spectre

I congratulate you young man for your spirit and spunk and how you play the game! Iam glad your injury was not serious and I wish you well in life. My son (#1) said you were a classy guy. Dude, you got serious wheels to...I am glad you did not get outside on us any more than you did! Good luck son and you guys keep your heads up!

Thanks. Your son told me he was glad I was a senior so he wouldn't have to play against me anymore! LOL! I got a kick outta that. Thank you for your comments and your son is quite classy himself. I'll be interested to see what he will do his senior year because he is a really good qb. Most freshman aren't that cool under that type of pressure. Good luck in the rest of yall's season and future seasons to come. I'm gonna miss football.

Back