Lefors vs Wichita Christian

Godsmightywarrior

11-man fan
I'm a WCS fan looking for an unbiased opinion of the Stars vs Pirates game. I recently moved to Minnesota and the Wichita Falls media didn't cover the game. Would anyone who went to the game please give me their thoughts on the game. I know that Lefors has a great tradition in 6 man. Thank you.

I know you asked for an unbiased opinion but I was at the game, had a dog in the fight, and thought I would share my opinion. I will try to abstain from bias. The Stars came ready to play football! On paper, I honestly thought Lefors would 45 them. However, they showed up, executed very well, exposed some weaknesses and used them to their advantage. I watched two different games of the Stars on HUDL and I honestly believed that Lefors had the better team. I still think we do but we got outplayed in all facets of the game. The Stars played well and deserved to win the game. I don't feel it was given to them. The Stars looked much better last Friday night than what I had seen on film. We would have hands down beat the Stars team that played Chilicothe. A different team than the Chilicothe game showed up and that showed on the scoreboard. Best wishes on down the road!

Thank you Swires! I appreciate your honest response. I was not expecting a Stars victory and I'm not sure what transpired in between the Chillicothe game and the Lefors game. I know that WCS kept it close with Tioga in the first half and then couldn't keep up in the second. Best of luck to Lefors for a safe and successful season!

Hmm... Lefors and Mclean are strong programs. Lefors is stronger than CISD. Chillicothe is tough but I wonder if WCS had injuries during the Chillicothe game. It seems like coming off of a bye they were clicking on ALL cylinders at Lefors. Lefors has Motley County this week and then start district. I look at Lefors ISD to beat everyone but Follet. Lefors has a good coach as he is a former college coach. I would have loved to watch Lefors and WCS. I bet these coaching staff had their kids getting after it.

Lefors has a very good team. The coach is doing well and is adjusting to the 6 man game. He still has some work to do, but we all do. Our young men are not playing consistent each play. We show moments of greatness and moments of really poor play. If they ever get consistent, they will be dangerous.

Lefors is a good team and have a very good coach. They are one of the toughest teams on our schedule. They have the best SB we have seen all year no question about it.

Coach Johnson

Back