Who wins TCAL?

SWRaider

Six-man fan
With Tomball and their 100 kid six man program now playing crowded ball who do you think wins TCAL?
I think it is a three horse race between FEAST, Allen Academy, and Waco Live Oak

I know that sometimes the teams on this side of the state don't get a lot of love, but watch out for Lucas and Wylie Prep- I think that both are going to be good this season.

Yeah, it is a shame Tomball was forced to jump up to 11 man. They had 28 players on their varsity roster, the TCAL limit, of those 28 they only dressed 20 for each game and only 8-10 of those guys actually played in the game. So even though there appeared to be large numbers of people on the sideline, most of them were guys from the JV and Jr. Hi program just helping with water and other duties. TCAL's decision to force the move without any advanced notice caused quite a stir in Tomball, but they will survive. After having their 6 man schedule already set for 2013, it caused a lot of schools to fill spots vacated by the removal of Tomball. They will really miss the competition and friendships they have made over the last 3 years and wish the best to the guys in D-I. Waco and Allen Academy should fight it out for one spot in the title game while FEAST should be the other. The new play-off system will make it interesting and there should be some great games in the play-offs.

Back