Who will win the SUPERBOWL

Who will win

• Colts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bears

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The Pat's D looked winded in the second half. And how about Belichick's pouting after the loss.

Red Devil...I stand corrected on the dome team. St. Louis was playing in a dome when they won the Super Bowl.

Red_Devil_DDS":1nyci1ht said:
Why didn't he run downfield? Should have gone for the homerun.

Maybe he was still confused as to how he dropped a wide open pass in the endzone. No wonder the Colts weren't covering him on the play.

Why didn't he run downfield? Should have gone for the homerun.

I was wondering the same thing.

I really thought the Patriots were going to win the game, but I sure am happy for Peyton Manning, Marvin Harrison, and Tony Dungy.

8) bears all the way, defense wins championships. look for peyton on his back, and his helmet around his forehead. they will come after him on every play. and doubled team harrison. go bears. ou-johnny. never did like peyton, he is a big whinner too the refs all the time.

oujohnny":38bz5p0z said:
...doubled[sic] team harrison.

I not saying that the Bears won't win.... but that would be a great idea. It's not like Manning has anyone else to throw 'too.' I mean, other than Dallas Clark and Reggie Wayne... :roll:

oujohnny":18uctcv1 said:
look for peyton on his back, and his helmet around his forehead

The funniest thing about that is the fact that Peyton Manning could probably be on his back with his helmet wrapped around backwards and still make better passing decisions then Grossman.

they will come after him on every play. and doubled team harrison.

Red Devil said it best. If you double-team Harrison, you're just giving the game away. I'm sure Clark and Wayne won't have a problem gobbling up touchdowns all game.

i have no idea what im talking about

Ok, maybe that wasn't a real quote, but hey..it works!

I do think the Bears can, and may very well win the game, but I think they're going to do it without Grossman. Grind it out with Jones and The Pothead. Throw in some FGs set up by Hester, the Defense, and maybe one long TD pass.

Red_Devil_DDS":12n76urg said:
I do think the Bears can, and may very well win the game, but I think they're going to do it without Grossman. Grind it out with Jones and The Pothead. Throw in some FGs set up by Hester, the Defense, and maybe one long TD pass.

Haha! That's a very good prediction, which could very well turn into truth. I just hope you're wrong, for Peyton Manning's sake. Poor guy has so much talent and hasn't won one yet? I think this is finally going to be his year. At least it SHOULD be!

I'm pulling for Tony Dungy more than anyone else. I'd play for him.

Has anyone else read about the junk with Belichick and Ted Armstrong? Makes Belichick out to be an ogre.

Red_Devil_DDS":27vdrags said:
I'm pulling for Tony Dungy more than anyone else. I'd play for him.

Has anyone else read about the junk with Belichick and Ted Armstrong? Makes Belichick out to be an ogre.

He is a classy guy, but Lovie is also a Texas boy from Big Sandy during their glory years of the first Class B state championships.

Should the Colts buy Rex GROSSman a ring too? He basically gift wrapped this game. 2 fumbles, one recovered by the Colts, followed by 2 interceptions thrown. Doesn't get any worse then that. I can't wait to see all the criticism Rex gets this week! If not for those 4 mistakes, this could have been a different ball game. Way to go Rex!

mjda76384":3bdum06i said:
Should the Colts buy Rex GROSSman a ring too? He basically gift wrapped this game. 2 fumbles, one recovered by the Colts, followed by 2 interceptions thrown. Doesn't get any worse then that. I can't wait to see all the criticism Rex gets this week! If not for those 4 mistakes, this could have been a different ball game. Way to go Rex!

The way the Colts line was blowing the Bears defensive line completely out , the Colts would have still won even if good Rex had shown up to play last night. The Bears defense did not adjust to the Colts after the first quarter, but Manning started throwing short passes and they used their running game very effectively. Manning was sacked only once, and hurried only a couple of times. The vaunted Bear defense did not show up either, and their lack of adjustment after the first half makes me think their defensive coordinator should be canned.

Mass suicide watch in effect for the city of Chicago and the local vicinity until 10 PM CST tomorrow!

I agree with that too, but if you take away that interception return for a touchdown and that fumble recovery by the Colts on the fumbled snap it could've very easily been a very different game. All he needed to do was put together at least one good drive, but he couldn't even do that.

Back