Who will win the SUPERBOWL

Who will win

• Colts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bears

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Saints against the Colts in the Superbowl, with Peyton finally winning the big one. But I would not be surprised if Mr. Clutch pulled out another win against Mr. "cant win a big game" Manning.

I heard a great point made the other night on our local sports talk show. One guy said that the Saints can't win at Soldier Field. Another guy responded by saying that everyone at Soldier Field is waiting for Grossman to screw up. They actually boo the guy when he walks on the field.

Saints defeat Bears, Colts deafeat Pats with their newly discovered defense, and Manning wins the big one because he's sick of everyone saying he can't.

I also think that a freezing Soldier Field is going to be tough for the Saints to handle.

I think the NO offense will be okay, but I expect Bernard Berrian to have a huge game against their weak secondary. Smith will have Grossman take some shots early to give him confidence for the rest of the game.

I'd like to see the Saints and the Colts both in the big game with Manning finally getting his ring, but I'm a big fan of underdogs, so who knows. :p

If the Saints and Colts do go, I think it'll be the first match up of "dome" teams in the big game... With that being said, it'll probably end up being the Bears and Pats.

If the Bears make it, will be a boring Super Bowl. Go Saints!! Saints/Colts is who the NFL would want to make it. Manning agaist his Dad's team. Bush playing in the Super Bowl after consecutive National Championship games.

cowboyfan40":2fr675vi said:
If the Bears make it, will be a boring Super Bowl.

Hope you're ready to see a boring Super Bowl. Chicago defeats New Orleans 39-14!

With the Saints and the Patriots out of the mix, who is your new choice to win the big game? I'm going to have to go with the Colts. I think Manning will finally get a ring this time. With the way the Colts have been able to stop the run as of late, the Bears will have to rely on Grossman, who will probably crumble under the pressure. So now you have my pick. What's yours?

Back