Who will be in the d1 semi final games

I have seen Abbott & Aquilla both play this year, and I really don't even think this will be a very close game. The Cougars are just too fast and strong for the Panthers, the Aquilla defense has totally dominated every team they have played. Look what they did to Lometa's explosive offense, and Lometa puts alot more points on the scoreboard than Abbott does. I really feel like the Bynum-Abbott game will be a very good game, and possibly the winner will be the other team to advance from Dist 14....then again there is always Penelop waiting to pull off and upset lol.

I can agree on Valley. The Southwest region has 4 or 5 really solid contenders. I wouldn't make a prediction on a dare.

Throck seems to be the team to beat in the East. The Aquilla fans seem to be awful proud of their team, so, in order not to incur the wrath of east Texas, I'll go with them as the other team.

oldfat&bald":2lwfq05l said:
I can agree on Valley. The Southwest region has 4 or 5 really solid contenders. I wouldn't make a prediction on a dare.

Throck seems to be the team to beat in the East. The Aquilla fans seem to be awful proud of their team, so, in order not to incur the wrath of east Texas, I'll go with them as the other team.
Wise choice. I'd hate to have my monkeys throw darts at you.

I was very tempted to say, "Who cares about the east side of the bracket? The west semi is the real state game. If not the southwest regional."

But, sometimes I am guided by my better angels. No sense in letting the east Texas fans realize the best their team can do is make the finals.

We will know a little more this week when water valley and rankin play. If water valley plays with or beats rankin then you have 5 teams that can beat anybody. Valley is almost a lock if they play their game. This has to be the toughest region in the history of six man. I feel for Ira they are a very good team. If they win state it will be the toughest road ever. Look at the playoff history people are always 45 one team then they turn around and het 45 the next week. This should go down as the best playoffs ever on our side. Throcmortom will be like the buffalo bills facing the NFC east teams in the 90's

Back