Whats gonna happen with the rankings?

Anybody else been hearing the first couple words to the "Jeffersons" theme song?? Can't seem to get it out of my head since thursday late.

Rankings this early in the season don't carry much weight in my opinion...

WildcatClassOf89":1w25bl3c said:
Anybody else been hearing the first couple words to the "Jeffersons" theme song?? Can't seem to get it out of my head since thursday late.

This could give the Valley-Crowell game an elevated trash-talking quotient.

Week 0 like this could blow a fuse on the toy and other ranking programs. In addition to the upsets a lot of top teams were a long way from covering their spreads, and, conversely many other lesser ranked one's more than covered their's. Should be a fun read when they come out but the proof is in the puddin' down the road - one week at a time.

WildcatClassOf89":1klit4dk said:

So do they carry more weight later on in the season????????????????????????????????????

smokeyjoe53":1zp1neum said:
WildcatClassOf89":1zp1neum said:

So do they carry more weight later on in the season????????????????????????????????????
It depends on where Crowell is ranked, the higher they are ranked, the more weight the rankings carry.

51eleven":2z1f8mdd said:
Week 0 like this could blow a fuse on the toy and other ranking programs. In addition to the upsets a lot of top teams were a long way from covering their spreads, and, conversely many other lesser ranked one's more than covered their's. Should be a fun read when they come out but the proof is in the puddin' down the road - one week at a time.
more actual data will make all systems better.

Back