What I Missed This Year in Six Man Football

From what I understand, Melanie has been seriously ill for a good part of the year. I hope that she is better now.
Also, from what I heard, with all the dry weather this summer down around Ellis Crossing, that Goob's little houseboat got hung up on a rock out in the middle of the pump hole, and he has been busy working trying to get that thing freed up so he can get it back to the river bank. They said that the carp were plentiful and Goob had been taking more than his share of those,along with a yellowcat or two.

Goob is too busy launching his internet sports show career. Plus, I have it on good authority that he has embraced Muhammad and will be opening a mosque near Skeeterville. That is a full time challenge in the redneck Heart of Texas.

Actually Goob is coming out with a cookbook, "252 Carp & Possum Recipes for the Discriminating Palate". I think it will be out in time for Christmas. I understand the book was inspired by the collective culinary artists of San Saba County with contributions from chefs in Rising Star & Rochelle.
Available soon on Amazon & B Dalton............

smokeyjoe53":1jf89yeu said:
Actually Goob is coming out with a cookbook, "252 Carp & Possum Recipes for the Discriminating Palate". I think it will be out in time for Christmas. I understand the book was inspired by the collective culinary artists of San Saba County with contributions from chefs in Rising Star & Rochelle.
Available soon on Amazon & B Dalton............

Sure would like to have an autographed copy of that one. What is the price?

If Goob wants to make money with a cookbook, detail what them thar coyotes eat each day of the season. If its not the water it must be the vittles.

Yew knowd, it iz downrite sweet of yew fellers to done miss lil ole me. Kinda makes my ole heart go pitty patter. Truth of the matter iz, my puter done blew up and I iz just been ausin' that smart phone my sister/second cousin done got fer me and my dang fingers iz all thumb size and it iz hard as all git out to type on that thang. And I wuz makin' mistake after mistake and yew fellers all done knowd how I done pride mysef in my spellin'.

This may sound less than genuine, but I have missed Rainjacks comments this year. And I feel a little responsible for his bowing out. I'm going to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to him and hope he sees it before too much time passes. In addition, I am sorry if my statements about the referee topic offended him. Most of what I said was overstatement and exaggeration, I would never ever disrespect or physically assault an official unless he assaulted me first. Okay that sounded childish, hope you know what I am trying to relay. I have always treated officials the same way I wanted to be treated. I have challenged a call or two or three over the past three decades, but only in the spirit of responsible coaching. I still have the whistle of the first technical I received at a Lohn basketball game in 1997. The ole referee who charged me with the technical remained a close associate of mine until he retired. I often wonder how he is doing.
Anyway, forgive me RJ for my over-aggressive and boring comments. I hope to see you on this board again, soon. I hope the Almighty blesses us all. Harley

BE":3kufovjl said:
This may sound less than genuine, but I have missed Rainjacks comments this year. .
Anyway, forgive me RJ for my over-aggressive and boring comments. I hope to see you on this board again, soon. Harley

BE, You are kidding, right? Besides, April Fools day is a good three months away.

Back