What do yal think?!

westtexasdust

11-man fan
Lets bring some talk to this district... As of right now this is how I see this district.
1. Bal
2. SB
3. Sanderson
4. Sadly nothing from dell city

so I technically got Sanderson in last at this point showing no fight at this point but its early and maybe eldrut can fill us in..
SB is showing some potential with their young team at 1-1..
Bal is doing good in rankings and living up the the spreads and may take it all with grandfalls being absent this realignment..

people jump in and let others know about your team with strong points and fill us all in.. this is a proud strong district and FOOTBALL is back so common!!!

Agree with that..Those Bears are solid.. Only possible change could and might happen and that's a big might is if the 2 starters that Sierra Blanca is missing come back fully healthy. They have missed both games..One of them was All District as a Freshman and a natural leader. They are young and fast at many positions. The Marfa game was a throw away. They Barely had enough kids to field a team that day.. Would have been much different if playing Today. With those two back could threaten the Bears for district.

Im hoping for something like that.. Hard to see Bal making it through the season healthy with them having one of the toughest schedules I've seen in a minute.. be safe kids cuz these teams your going to play know what they're doing.. I know yal do to tho so lets go D5!

Haven't seen the Eagles play yet but daughter and son in law going tomorrow night. Will report what they think. Have to believe that the Eagle pride and their fight will carry them through this tough time. Eagles schedule ain't just a piece of cake either, Goooo Eagles
peace n love but not too much peace n love

If and a big if the three injured players get back into the game--look out--Eagles are a 45 point underdog to BV but could be a different game if the three get on the field--stand by
Goo Eagles

Back