What about Dist 8?

kenlen

11-man fan
How does dist 8 look next year? Will Blackwell, Paint Rock, Novice, or Panther Creek be competitive - will Novice even be there? Also, who are reps to All Star game? Heard someone was not going so who is the alternate?

Hey people,
Well it is getting to be about that time that we can start thinking and really getting a feel about what is going to be happening this up coming season. Like some of you know I am not able to be there to make my own conclusions so I leave it up to you guys to fill me in on everything...How is PC going to look this year? Hope everyone is well and good hope to make a few games this season.

They have talent as always but I am afraid to say for the most part they all have bad attitudes and have no will to try. I think it'll be a repeat from last year the pc boys jst don't want to play they rode on the backs of the class of 2010 to much. And never had to step up and play.

PC Pete: The runningback from paintrock was the rep. that didnt go to the all star game, and the Smith boy from PC took his place along with Briley from Novice. But Briley didnt play he got hurt during they week, but wasnt a surprise most was surprised he even showed.
And just because of the lack of talent in the district I do believe PC will make it out, but no further. Theres just not much upper class help, theres definitely talent in the lower class from what i saw last year and have heard from others. I wish them the best of luck and hope they prove everyone wrong, but its gonna take the older ones to step up and man up.

Back