West Texas 6 Man Shootout (2012-13)

McBadger2011

11-man fan
McCamey High School will once again be hosting the West Texas 6 Man Shootout. This will mark the 3rd and 4th years for our event, and we are looking for this to be an annual event for many years to come.

We have had 10 teams in our first 2 year and hope to have at least that many in the upcoming event. We have only a few spots open, so if you think you might be interested, please call or email me as soon as possible. I have 6 confirmed schools as of today and would like to fill the schedule by NO later than Thanksgiving.

We have a new turf field, excellent dressing facilities, and once again will offer incentives to come play in our Shootout, as well as feeding your entire team and coaching staff for free. I hope to hear you if you are interested, or have questions about our event. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Jay McWilliams
HS Principal
(4320 652-3666, ext. 307
[email protected]

Coach,
Marfa is in!! We are now up to 8 schools and only need 2 more! Get with me ASAP if you want to come join our event in 2012!

Jay McWilliams

Ok guys, as it stands now, we have these teams that have committed:
1. Sanderson
2. Grady
3. Rankin
4. Ft. Davis
5. Marfa
6. Garden City
7. Buena Vista
8. Klondike
9. Balmorhea

Again, we have had 10 teams in the past, but are not totally against having more teams and making this a 2 day event. If we limit it to 10, it will be on the first Saturday of next football season (Week 0). I appreciate the interest and also appreciate hearing from several of you through email or by the phone. Please let me know ASAP if interested, because we will be closing this invitation in the near future. Thanks again guys, and continued good luck for the remainder of the year.

Jay McWilliams

9 Teams are committed. We need one more to fill up the event for the next 2 years. Thanks to those who have committed, and I can assure you it will be even bigger and better than the past 2 years. Again, my email is [email protected], or you can call at 432-652-3666. Thanks!

Jay McWilliams

Back