WESP Rules

Gordon took it to the fourth quarter playing several JV players in the second half.
I was at the game last night and clearly Gordon was great better team last night. Turn overs either created or just happened were huge indetermining outcome. Using the excuse of ”several” jw players as an excuse of going to 4th qtr is just that an excuse. I’ve watched video and don’t find “several” jw players in game early or late. congratulations to Gordon

I was at the game last night and clearly Gordon was great better team last night. Turn overs either created or just happened were huge indetermining outcome. Using the excuse of ”several” jw players as an excuse of going to 4th qtr is just that an excuse. I’ve watched video and don’t find “several” jw players in game early or late. congratulations to Gordon
No excuses here. I think it was great that so many JV players got some playing time. If you will watch the video again you will see the JV team scoring the last touchdown that ended the game. If you would like I will send you a new roster with the JV team included on it. I think this will make your "scouting reports" against Gordon alot more accurate in the future. Keep up the good work. GO HORNS!!!

No excuses here. I think it was great that so many JV players got some playing time. If you will watch the video again you will see the JV team scoring the last touchdown that ended the game. If you would like I will send you a new roster with the JV team included on it. I think this will make your "scouting reports" against Gordon alot more accurate in the future. Keep up the good work. GO HORNS!!!
Mmmmmm wonder if those same lv players were used throughout the year? I go by the number oh jersey and agree that that play did have one or two subs on it. But the entire fiirst half 3rd qtr and large part of 4th dont find many sub numbers in game. Again congrat to a good Gordon team.

Mmmmmm wonder if those same lv players were used throughout the year? I go by the number oh jersey and agree that that play did have one or two subs on it. But the entire fiirst half 3rd qtr and large part of 4th dont find many sub numbers in game. Again congrat to a good Gordon team.
To rest your wondering mind. YES they were used throughout the year on the JV team. They were all moved up to varsity when the playoffs started. We had 12 varsity players during regular season. So get you a number 2 pencil and a big-chief tablet and use simple math. Watch the video again and count the jersey numbers. Anything over 12 will be JV players. I hope this helps you figure it out. GO HORNS!!!

To rest your wondering mind. YES they were used throughout the year on the JV team. They were all moved up to varsity when the playoffs started. We had 12 varsity players during regular season. So get you a number 2 pencil and a big-chief tablet and use simple math. Watch the video again and count the jersey numbers. Anything over 12 will be JV players. I hope this helps you figure it out. GO HORNS!!!
So any number over #12 is jv? Correct? If you want the satisfaction of bragging that jv won the game against a good team.
other team left their jv at home. And your roster on program didn’t list varsity or jv. So bragging is accepted. Your team is balanced and athletic and will need to continue that the next game.

So any number over #12 is jv? Correct? If you want the satisfaction of bragging that jv won the game against a good team.
other team left their jv at home. And your roster on program didn’t list varsity or jv. So bragging is accepted. Your team is balanced and athletic and will need to continue that the next game.
I wouldn’t worry about Brent. Milford will scare them next week and if they get by them Abbott will finish the horns season off.

Back