Well Odonnell ISD-coach proved to world how weak they are.

oldfat&bald":youz2uuq said:
JAFO, I think you are a cowardly little weenie. So is the Toledo Mudhen. You two are griping about specific people doing things. We all know who you are griping about. But you are hiding behind an internet user name. Why don't you use your real name? Chicken? Or is it chicken sh@!?
I think they are both.
BTW, my name is Charles "Cowboy" Parks.

Hubby just came in from the coffee shop and told me to check the computer. One of the donut munchers said there was something new.

I guess the straight talk, no matter how anonymous, had an impact of some kind.

Hope that all will learn from their actions. The world will continue to turn and the Odonnell team, whichever team the coach or whoever chooses, will play again tonight.

Toledo Mudhen":1p7l5tl5 said:
Hubby just came in from the coffee shop and told me to check the computer. One of the donut munchers said there was something new.

I guess the straight talk, no matter how anonymous, had an impact of some kind.

Hope that all will learn from their actions. The world will continue to turn and the Odonnell team, whichever team the coach or whoever chooses, will play again tonight.

Da POlice? Hubby too? That might explain all the law and order on this topic. Shhhhhh, may be an internet cop a lingering.

Back