Well Odonnell ISD-coach proved to world how weak they are.

Alumnihound

Does your coach fortenot not have any say who gets to play? Or does the supt. or other administrator or the riches booster club member say who plays or does the prettiest mommy have the final say, or maybe another players parent who is covering his own childs shortcomings have the final say who gets to play for Odonnell?

According to a post on the DI; Dist 5 thread, "Coach Reed" at Throckmorton, a perinniel six man powerhouse, has the final say-so for the Greyhounds.
my senior boy admitted to (no breathalizer) drinking 2 sips of beer and was suspended for 4 games here at Throckmorton. Thank you coach Reed for sticking to your standards.
This parent appreciated the lesson that his son learned and I am sure that other player, parents, boosters, opposing coaches appreciated the strong stand that Coach Reed took.

The lesson for the Odonnell accused is likely to learn is that they can show up for the very next game they choose and miss a couple of minutes of the first quarter. The other team members learned that even though they show up for all of the practices and games, have not been publicly accused of and arrested for minor consumption, public intoxication, burgulary, theft of a firearm, possession of a stolen firearm, carrying a concealed weapon without a permit, and fleeing from a police officier, they get to stand on the sideline and watch the Odonnell accused loose a non-conference game.

Maybe your coach doesn't have the backbone to stand up for what is right and present lessons to all his team members and others students that are watching and learning, that wrongdoings deserve punishment, whether any chargers are filed or not!

OK folks, for once I'm going to be serious here. If you're from O'Donnell and don't like how this is being handled, whining and moaning about it on the Internet ain't the way to do things. Get on the superintedent's butt about it. Yell at the Coach. Show up to a school board meeting and complain Better yet, run for school board and fire the superintendent and coach over it. Don't be an anonymous Internet cry baby.

If your not from O'Donnell, hope like hades that your team is good enough to hang a hundred on them in the first half. If you're what I think you are, get your butt out on the field and lay on a hit or two. That's the best and only way I know to feel like you got even with them if you're not from O'Donnell.

Most importantly, cut this crap out. The time will come, more likely sooner rather than later, when it could be your school being drug through the mud because of some idiots actions. Will you run for school board then? Or will you say to your buddy that his kid is really a good kid and deserves to play?

ofb is right. You won't change anything by posting on this board. If you don't like the way things turned out, do something about it. To put it in a nutshell - put up or shut up.

oldfat&bald":32wro4oa said:
OK folks, for once I'm going to be serious here. If you're from O'Donnell and don't like how this is being handled, whining and moaning about it on the Internet ain't the way to do things. Get on the superintedent's butt about it. Yell at the Coach. Show up to a school board meeting and complain Better yet, run for school board and fire the superintendent and coach over it. Don't be an anonymous Internet cry baby.

If your not from O'Donnell, hope like hades that your team is good enough to hang a hundred on them in the first half. If you're what I think you are, get your butt out on the field and lay on a hit or two. That's the best and only way I know to feel like you got even with them if you're not from O'Donnell.

Most importantly, cut this crap out. The time will come, more likely sooner rather than later, when it could be your school being drug through the mud because of some idiots actions. Will you run for school board then? Or will you say to your buddy that his kid is really a good kid and deserves to play?

Lot of assumptions being made in one post.

Until Granger removes our ability to speak freely about pretty much any given subject - the fine folks from O'Donnell have every right to use this forum to say whatever they want to about their coach, school board, principal, etc with respect to this situation. Seems to me they have plenty to be upset about. I could only imagine the train wrecks I would be causing if I were in their shoes.

You assume that no one is doing anything because they are posting on the internet. It's not exactly an either/or situation. And quite frankly, what is or isn't being done is none of your business unless you are a taxpayer in the OISD.

Rainjack, whoever this person JAFO is has claimed not to be from O'Donnell. You're exactly right about it being none of our business if we're not from there.

I disagree the problem with us today is that we do look the other way till it gets to stinking in our back yard and then we don’t like it and we want someone to help. So stand up for what you believe don’t be afraid to side with one or the other, even more when you find out you were on the wrong side have the balls enough to comment I was wrong as well… you know there maybe someone that understands or has all the information and with a little support might just stand up and get down to the nut cutting and get this over with so they can move forward…. Good luck O’Donnell

this and a couple of dollars will get you a frito pie at the c-stand Friday night.

What happened or didn't happen is none of our affair. Just as we don't want others digging into our lives I am sure the people involved here don't want you digging in their lives.

Whatever the outcome - if it was adjudicated, it's public unless the principals were juveniles, then it's sealed. Coaches made decisions, school boards made decisions, parents made decisions, it's not our job to question them unless we are involved in the process. From here, the message board, I can pretty much say we don't have standing.

Let it go, lets talk football.

C. La Transviejo":2jz8h66v said:
There has been nothing but jibberish and trash talk. Period.

Well, start a thread that isn't whining about where your team is ranked, griping about criminal elements amongst your rivals, or screaming that the zebras screwed your team. Most of our silliness is just a way to deflect attention from that silliness.

Well coach and odonnell isd got the idea what they did was wrong and admitted was not in best interest. So all comments made about them in public everywhere did work. School learned lesson, kids did not. Kids still dont care. Whats done is done.

Hey!
I'll take trash talk and jibberish over
logic and reason any day!
And I use the word football
in a sentence
every week!
Pay attention.

(and my team still rules)
See,
that's football talk.

football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football,

T M . i have no need to ask odonnell coach anything. His decision to play these kids is his, that will carry on with him to his next job . I would like to hear from him on this forum to defend his decision. He wont do it though, they allready admitted it was a mistake. They are just trying to get the bad publicity behind them.

this is JAFO...
"Help, I'm talking and I won't shut up"

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

JAFO":1nmw5xz4 said:
T M . i have no need to ask odonnell coach anything. His decision to play these kids is his, that will carry on with him to his next job . I would like to hear from him on this forum to defend his decision. He wont do it though, they allready admitted it was a mistake. They are just trying to get the bad publicity behind them.

yeah, you betcha, coaches have to defend their decisions to every Tom, Dick, And Harry that questions them. While your on a roll, ask Jerry Jones why he does and be sure and tell him he HAS to answer to you

JAFO, I think you are a cowardly little weenie. So is the Toledo Mudhen. You two are griping about specific people doing things. We all know who you are griping about. But you are hiding behind an internet user name. Why don't you use your real name? Chicken? Or is it chicken sh@!?

Back