Week 8 Predictions

District 1

Wichita Christian vs Johnson County Sports Association
With both offense and defense firing on all cylinders after the Lefors game, Coach Johnson and the Stars will win 58-6.
Actual score was 57-12 in favor of WCS.  Pretty close on this one.

EP Jesus Chapel vs Midessa Homeschool (Thursday) Jesus Chapel wins 44-22.
Jesus Chapel gets back in the win column after a district loss.
Actual score was 80-27.  EPJC puts up some points!

WFND -Bye

District 2

NCTA vs Brownwood Victory Life
NCTA wins 62-6.
NCTA should make quick work of BVL.
Actual score 58-0.  Close on this one too.

Longview Trinity vs Marshall Christian
Marshall wins 38-24
I hate to go against Trinity, but I think Marshall edges Trinity out on this one.  It will be a battle of Marshall's offense vs Trinity's defense that will decide the game.
Actual score was 51-48 in favor of Trinity.  I knew I shouldn't have gone against them.  Still, a very close game.

Richardson Canyon Creek vs Denton Calvary
Denton Calvary wins 64-47
I think Calvary will be too much for RCC.
Actual score was 106-98 in favor of Calvary.  Close game, but where's the defense?  I'd like to see the total yards in this game.

Athens Christian vs Canton Exel
Athens wins 46-28.
Another close game with Athens on top.
Actual score was 56-8.  A runaway for Athens.

District 3

Seguin Lifegate vs Spring Branch Living Rock
Lifegate wins 68-22.
Is Lifegate looking forward to San Marcos for the district title?
Actual score was 54-6.  Another big win for Lifegate.

Fredericksburg Heritage vs San Marcos Hill Country
Hill Country wins 38-24.
This is not Freddy's year.
Actual score was 50-0.  SMHC is for real!

Selma River City - Bye

District 4

Bellville Faith vs Conroe Lifestyle
Bellville wins 55-24.
Bellville Faith sets their eyes on the district title when they play Living Stones.
Actual score was 46-0.  Big win for Faith!

Alvin Living Stones - Bye

So I went 8-1 for the week.  Not too bad for an old retired prognosticator.

DIII Predictions:
WCS will win District 1.
NCTA will win District 2.
SMHC will edge out Lifegate for District 3.
Bellville Faith will win District 4.

Guys, I think I went undefeated.Need to double check. Good Star if so!! GT- don't come on here talking smack now. Lol. Jk. Fun stuff. I got an upset for you guys this week.

With Bellville winning, I am now 7-2 for this week. Overall I'm 12-3...not too shabby! GMW, it was fun having a prediction face off this week! have fun in your re-retirement from predictions! At this point in time all I want is for playoffs to be here already. The way I see it right now is Seguin and SMHC playing each other in the semis and NCTA vs (Insert whoever wants it most here) on the other side of the bracket. Is it the top two teams from each division that go (and then there is how many wild cards)?

Central Time Zone has awoken the beast! Sorry I had a Bonanza Marathon and a BFRO (BigFoot Research Organization) meeting! SO I was very busy this weekend!

Well congrats on being UNDEAFETED on your predictions. Davey Boy might want to take notes.

Prickly

It's going to be a 45-Fest in DIII this week.
WCS, NCTA, Athens, Lifegate, Freddy, and Bellville should all 45 their opponents. BVL, River City, and Living Rock should get 45'd.
That leaves WFND vs Knox City JV, Trinity vs RCCC, and Living Stones vs Lifestyle. I was surprised to see WFND as only a 4 point favorite over Knox City JV.

Back