Week 5

Well in 2006 and 2008 Ira was suppose to beat Paducah but we went out there and we beat them with just pure speed. And Texman who are those kids that are faster than #22?

Caprock kid":2ragyrgv said:
Well how about you tell me mister 6 man know it all.
54-6 Ira
THE Mr Don Hardin had a little interview with Mr Lance Morris after that game. The Ira / Paducah game of 2012 will forever be in the Sixman History book, when Mr Lance Morris broke the Sixman rushing record against Paducah.

Sorry I meant 2005 Paducah beat Ira at the jayton classic or whatever it's called. And Ira has only beat Paducah once and that was in 2012 the 2009 game was canceled due weather.

Fixed it all up for ya Kid Rock/ Mr Sky... What was the score when that game was canceled? My memory isn't what yours is..

They were gaining momentum in 2009 and you think it is applicable to today? Didn't the complete shellacking you got last year (did the game make it past halftime?) more than make up for whatever your were gaining in a cancelled game 4 years ago?

Sometimes fanboys can be so ate up with their own greatness that they lose all sense of reality. And here's betting that Paducah is playing basketball in week one of the playoffs.

Sir rainjack even if Paducah is playing bball during the playoffs which I highly doubt it Ira won't be making no state run or anything so keep dreaming there

There just jealous Caprock I mean not all schools can be good at several sports like Paducah is. And just cause Paducah has had a couple of off years they want to talk all this smack. But when Paducah gets things rolling again you wont hear all these little girls talking trash anymore. But that little girl rainjack has always been a trash talker towards Paducah. I wonder what Paducah did to make him cry so much?

Guess all that speed went for naught. Better luck next time, mr. Blue Caprock sky kid...and I wouldn't try to take on Rainman. Unless you have access to an excellent thesaurus. He'll turn your blue skies gray.

Back