Week 5

Kress vs Lorenzo ...... The Roos' break into the win column...... KRESS WINS - KRESS WINS - KRESS WINS

Paducah vs. Ira ...... Ira slaps Paducah a reality check ....... Paducah loses by 45

Valley vs. Follett ..... Valley loses TWO IN A ROW ..... Follett by 45

Petersburg vs. Amherst.... Petersburg is peaking at the right time.... Buffalo's stampede Amherst by 42

Spur open

Week 5
2 wins
2 losses

If Paducah plays well they won't get 45d..this team is a lot better then people give them credit. Paducah has the fastest kid in sixman and possibly the best player if his supporting cast would just step up I would say watch out Ira

Kress v Lorenzo - The Roos win this one. Paducah v Ira - The Dragons do have speed but the Bulldogs take this one. Valley v Follett - Valley has injuries at the QB spot and Coach Tyler needs to find the answer to this problem. He usually does but Follett wins this game. Petersburg v Amherst - The Buffaloes defeat the Bulldogs.

Lorenzo over Kress by 14, Valley gets 45ed around 4th quarter, Paducah goes down but only by 32, and Petersburg well not even a challenge they 45 Amherst early 3rd quarter. If there off shows up.

Mr. Blue Sky....I wouldn't be so sure saying Paducah has the fastest kid in 6 man. I know of a small town in West Texas that has 3 returning state track champions and as they are learning a little bit this year, track speed is great but they need to learn to translate it to the football field. Dont get me wrong, the kid from Paducah is fast, but there are others that are just as fast or faster out there.

Ira has 45 everyone other than Garden City....
They will 45 Paducah, Even if Paducah is on their A-GAME (with the so-called fasted kid in all of Texas)....

Paducah may be much improved, but they are not ready for this kind of team/game.

Ira will 45 paducah
Valley gets 45 by follett
Petersburg 45's Amherst
Kress beats Lorenzo by 13
Spur just may lose to BYE by 29 (I just had to go there)

Are you referring to Rotan or Grady? And Paducahs RB also ran in the state track meet and actually won it (granted it be D2) so you really aren't proving Mr. bluesky wrong or even making a point. Yes there are kids that are fast and went to state but to be fast and win state well that's another story. And really I don't know how Ira beat GC they made Ira one dimensional well all they can do is run the ball if any team can slow them down their passing game is about as good as Matadors (not relavent) keys to the game slow down the run.

Caprock kid":1fn7qcu6 said:
Are you referring to Rotan or Grady? And Paducahs RB also ran in the state track meet and actually won it (granted it be D2) so you really aren't proving Mr. bluesky wrong or even making a point. Yes there are kids that are fast and went to state but to be fast and win state well that's another story. And really I don't know how Ira beat GC they made Ira one demintional well all they can do is run the ball if any team can slow them down their passing game is about as good as Matadors (not relavent) keys to the game slow down the run.
I guess it would help you understand the word if you could spell it Kid Rock, dimensional. See ya at Bulldog Stadium Kid.

Side Note: Good Luck to both Teams and safe travels for all.

Caprock Kid....uhhh no, Paducah only won the Sprint relay, Grady was second. BUT Grady won BOTH of the other two relays and won the ENTIRE state track meet for Div II. Yes, the Paducah kid ran on ONE relay, but the Grady boys were on all three. And you still missed my point, track speed is only effective in football if they learn to do so as Grady has had some difficulty doing. But, there are still 5 weeks left in the season before playoffs, so we shall see. Good luck to all, but Ira 45's Paducah no matter how fast the kid is. They do what they do too well. I happen to think they are better this year than last year even without Big Morris.

Oh yea I forgot about Grady sorry I some times forget that school is still open. And what do you mean applying it to the field? You want them to set up starting blocks and and fire off a gun? If the kids can't out run anyone to the side lines or make some one miss then out run everyone else to the goal line then I don't think they are that fast. And maybe he did only run in one event but if it wasn't for the D1 and D2 split Grady wouldn't of even been at state.

Really Texman can you give me the names of the kids that are faster then Oscar? Because I think your full of it.. I can't remember how fast they said his 100 meter dash time was but it's somewhere in the 10s and if there's two or three kids faster then that, that's a little hard to believe! And as for you wonder mutt don't be mad because nobody's never heard of Ira and Paducah is talked about every year in Austin at the state tourn. I just hope Ira can breathe after all the dust they'll be breathing trying to catch 22!

Lol Knox city was a close game until the second half don't really know what happened in that game? But the meadow game was a slip up the dragons should of beat the mess out of meadow. If Paducah and meadow where to play 10 times that be the only one meadow would take.

Ira breathing dust? What have you been smoking....better watch out for drug testing. They do that there, don't they????? Ira will be a very big challenge. Technique and leverage will conquer speed most of the time on the gridiron.

6mansam....thats the point I was trying to make...but some people, well lets just say fencepost. If you need a definition let me know, otherwise I think the work speaks for itself.

Back