Week 5

Good win for Ira to bad they'll never win state though. 6womansam rainman is a fictional character played by Dustin Hoffman so nobody's taking him on. But if your talking bout little sissy rainjack nobody's scared.

Mr.Blue Sky":21df1row said:
Good win for Ira to bad they'll never win state though. 6womansam rainman is a fictional character played by Dustin Hoffman so nobody's taking him on. But if your talking bout little sissy rainjack nobody's scared.

But Paducah was gaining on them just before the game ended at halftime, right? So this really doesn't count as a loss for Paducah because Paducah was the bomb in the 80's.

That transmission line they put in a few years ago must have microwaved some of the more susceptible, gullible, less-essential brain power in Paducah.

This is Coach Willis and i really don't know who any of you are and really don't care, but i do not condone any of this trash talk from any of our athletes and i would appreciate it if our adults would just let things play out. Ira is a very talented team and whooped our butts last night. They are very sound in every aspect of the game and are worthy of their ranking. Trash talking gets us no where, support your team but don't bash other teams.

Rainjack pure jealousy that's where all this stems from! Your jealous because Paducah has been good every decade in each sport they play. And as for Ira they really just started winning in the 2000s. And if you took those transfers from Snyder away would there even be an Ira?

Mr.Blue Sky":2vonb21l said:
Rainjack pure jealousy that's where all this stems from! Your jealous because Paducah has been good every decade in each sport they play. And as for Ira they really just started winning in the 2000s. And if you took those transfers from Snyder away would there even be an Ira?
Why would he be jealous? He's not from Ira.

hornkeeper12":2ig74ku7 said:
Mr.Blue Sky":2ig74ku7 said:
Why would he be jealous? He's not from Ira.

I would rather be from Ira than from Paducah, though.

Caprock kid":3es7ti2z said:
Rain jacket you do know that those power lines run through Crowell, matador, and valley. Are you saying everyone got fried?

Not everyone. Just the imp-brained morons in and around Paducah. You know, folks like you who didn't have enough brain cells to blow their nose BEFORE the power lines went in.

Ouch that hurt Charley. Be sure and sound the alarms to the other communities if your not already dumb the power lines will fry your brain. If it hasn't already.

Rainjack you said you would rather be from Ira than from Paducah? Like you would even have a choice Paducah doesn't accept dingleberries like yourself.

Rain man must be from Quitaque or turkey. I think the powerlines must be affecting his brain making him more jealous and obnoxious than usual.

Mr.Blue Sky":1h8qt8nq said:
Rainjack you said you would rather be from Ira than from Paducah? Like you would even have a choice Paducah doesn't accept dingleberries like yourself.

And all I can say about not being accepted by the hockey-helmet brigade in Paducah is....whew! Thank you!

Caprock kid":2hmol8eb said:
Rain man must be from Quitaque or turkey. I think the powerlines must be affecting his brain making him more jealous and obnoxious than usual.

Wow. You get the Miss Originality ribbon for today. Maybe next time you actually think up your own insult instead of repeating what I said two or three days ago.

Back