WEEK 5 SCORES - VARSITY FINALS ONLY

ModeratorMike

Six-man master
Administrator
So, for the first time since I took over this site (not counting UIL State Championships), we have a Wednesday game! So, we've got to get this stuff rolling a day early this week.

VARSITY FINALS ONLY

To view more final scores, see our official scores page. In fact, it's always recommended that scores be posted there first anyways.

To view, or submit, live updates that aren't necessarily final scores check out the live scoreboard. There you'll be able to view all the latest updates from our members.

Please note: We no longer accept text message updates for scores that aren't final. The only way to submit live scoreboard updates is on the live scoreboard page. For final scores, you can still text those directly to me.

The Hill Country football website has their full schedule with results and it looks to be kept up to date. They show a game on 20Sep and the next on 4Oct. Good chance the 27Sep game didn't happen

I sent an e-mail to Dan Baker, the AD at Founders. He's pretty good at responding. We've broadcast a number of basketball games from there.

Last edited:
Because I wanted to make @CoachLanc's life easier, I built something to spit out the stats he'd been posting each week. I also calculated the totals for the entire season, so far.

Out of 132 games last week...

Winning teams scored an average of 58 points. Losing teams scored an average of 21 points. This gives us an average point differential of 37 points.

67 (50.76%) of those games ended in a mercy rule and 8 (6.06%) were close games, or games won by less than 10 points.

25 (18.94%) games also ended in a shutout.

Out of 667 games this season...

Winning teams have scored an average of 55 points. Losing teams have scored an average of 20 points. So far this season, that gives us an average point differential of 35 points.

331 (49.63%) games have ended in mercy rule and 85 (12.74%) games have been close games.

130 (19.49%) games, this season, have been shutouts.

Because I wanted to make @CoachLanc's life easier, I built something to spit out the stats he'd been posting each week. I also calculated the totals for the entire season, so far.

Out of 132 games last week...

Winning teams scored an average of 58 points. Losing teams scored an average of 21 points. This gives us an average point differential of 37 points.

67 (50.76%) of those games ended in a mercy rule and 8 (6.06%) were close games, or games won by less than 10 points.

25 (18.94%) games also ended in a shutout.

Out of 667 games this season...

Winning teams have scored an average of 55 points. Losing teams have scored an average of 20 points. So far this season, that gives us an average point differential of 35 points.

331 (49.63%) games have ended in mercy rule and 85 (12.74%) games have been close games.

130 (19.49%) games, this season, have been shutouts.
This makes my heart so happy ❤️

Back