Week 4 Picks

REDANDWHITE24/7

11-man fan
The Rankin Red Devils travel to Sanderson to take on the Mighty Eagles. People are talking upset in this game but I just don't see it happening. Even with the help of the coolest field in sixman and the Eagle faithful #3 and #5 will just be too much for the Eagles to withstand. Rankin 64 Sanderson 22.

Sierra Blanca Vaqueros travel to El Paso to take on Jesus Chapel (Not sure of EPJC mascot sorry about that). My moneys on the Vaqueros in this one. Sierra Blanca 54 EPJC 16.

The Cougars of Dell City like Sierra Blanca also head out west toward El Paso to take on El Paso Faith (again not sure of the mascot sorry). This should be a good game as those scrappy cougars seek to prove that they are no push overs. Unfortunately scrappy doesn't always result in wins. EPF 34 Dell City 6.

The Fort Davis Indians head south to do battle with Coach Jones and the Balmorhea Bears. Luckily it's a short trip between the two towns as this one is likely to be over at halftime. Bears 50 Indians 8.

The Loop Longhorns head to Grandfalls-Royalty to take on the Cowboys. This is a rivalry game as neither the players nor the fans really seem to care for one another. Should be a hard hitting affair which are always the best kind of games in my opinion. Grandfalls-Royalty 65 Loop 8.

GAME OF THE WEEK!!! Buena Vista Longhorns versus Marfa Shorthorns.
Marfa heads to Imperial in what I like to refer to as the Battle of the Horns. This game is up for grabs in what should be a tightly contested affair. Will Marfa's size win out or will the Longhorns show that there is another team in the district with a shot at the playoffs in this district. Both teams are well coached and both teams have great fans. The determining factor in my opinion is Who wants it more?
Buena Vista 42 Marfa 30.

There you have it folks just my two cents worth.
WHO YOU GOT??

Back