week 4 picks

Shad Kline

Six-man fan
There don't seem to be much chatter going on here in d10, so I'll try to get it started.

Evant vs Moran. Elks will maintain their untarnished record with a halftime win.
Gordon vs Strawn. A close one ending with the Longhorns handing Strawn their first loss.
Gustine vs May. May wins, but closer than the 45 point spread.
Lingleville vs Dallas Academy. Lingleville gets the upset on a come from behind win.

Good luck d10.

Evant vs Moran. Elks should be good for one more week. Over in the third quarter.
Gordon vs Strawn. Gordon is going to bust loose soon, but not this week. Strawn by 6.
Gustine vs May. May takes this one by 24.
Lingleville vs Dallas Academy. I'll go along with a Lingleville upset. By 3.

Cowboy, you're close . . .

Evant vs Moran - - - Evant by 49
Strawn vs Gordon - - - Strawn by 9
May vs Gustine - - - May by 47
Dallas Academy vs Lingleville - - - Dallas Academy by 7

fajitapete":3k3la2r0 said:
Cowboy, you're close . . .

Evant vs Moran - - - Evant by 49
Strawn vs Gordon - - - Strawn by 9
May vs Gustine - - - May by 47
Dallas Academy vs Lingleville - - - Dallas Academy by 7
Someday I'll get me one of them fancy ranking programs. Until then, I'll just keep using SWAG - its still working pretty good.

Actual scores:
Evant 45 Moran 0
Gordon 36 Strawn 34
May 66 Gustine 28
Dallas Academy 58 Lingleville 38
SixFan19 was the only one to get them all, good job.
Several went 3-1. There was some really good picking. (And the Longhorns are grinning).
Congrats to all the winning teams. Special props to Gordon. Sounded like a great game.
OBK noted on Lonestarfootball that Gustine played the entire game with six players due to injuries and the
halftime score was 22-22. Here's to everyone getting healthy.

olderelk":1aqe8711 said:
Actual scores:
Evant 45 Moran 0
Gordon 36 Strawn 34
May 66 Gustine 28
Dallas Academy 58 Lingleville 38
SixFan19 was the only one to get them all, good job.
Several went 3-1. There was some really good picking. (And the Longhorns are grinning).
Congrats to all the winning teams. Special props to Gordon. Sounded like a great game.
OBK noted on Lonestarfootball that Gustine played the entire game with six players due to injuries and the
halftime score was 22-22. Here's to everyone getting healthy.

I just copied a post from the Gustine Coach and posted it. I thought it was worth noting that those 6 boys did it all for 40 minutes.

Back