Week 3 Top Games?

I would trust sushi from a gas station before I would trust one of your many guarantees. That being said: By your standards your team just got throttled by a "mediocre" team. GO HORNS!!!
Throttled? Your varsity beat a JV team! Congrats, injury and your coach kept the better athletes sidelined

Throttled? Your varsity beat a JV team! Congrats, injury and your coach kept the better at
I bet SHS is real proud of you calling them a jv team. Most every team, that use local players, have a down year every once in a while. Support your team, don’t call them jv.
I bet SHS is real proud of you calling them a jv team. Most every team, that use local players, have a down year every once in a while. Support your team, don’t call them jv.
Sorry was shining my state rings up. A couple had gotten dusty cuz I have so many to choose from.

With 50 years of Gordon vs Strawn highlights to ponder, the ending of this year's game will find a place for ready recall.
Late first half, Gordon leading 38 - 0 scores but misses PAT. G 44- S 0, about a minute left in the half. Strawn works the ball down the field scores with 10 seconds left in the half. Misses PAT, G 44 - S 6.
My son and I have played the "score too soon" bit since he was a youngster. Sometimes in jest, sometimes in total seriousness. Tonight I said it in total seriousness. Sure enough, Gordon scores on the last play from scrimmage in the half. Time expired, PAT good. Final, at the half, Gordon 52 - Strawn 6
#hookem #GISDgreatness #choosegordon

Last edited:
Back