Week 3 Top Games?

That’s not very positive and uplifting of you sir. Gordon has their best chance to beat strawn this year as they’ve had in a long long time. Next year though, of course with no shenanigans being pulled, Strawn will put a thumping on them.
I don't see Strawn putting a thumping on Gordon for the next 4 years. If Strawn would have had all their players the end result would still have been the same. GO HORNS!!!

I think the small division has some great games also. Everyone just talks about the DI teams and that fine, but some of these smaller schools are really fun to watch and a lot of times better than the DI.
I have watched several state championship games and The DII teams were better than the DI teams in many cases. Last year was a good example

Last edited:
I think the small division has some great games also. Everyone just talks about the DI teams and that fine, but some of these smaller schools are really fun to watch and a lot of times better than the DI.
I have watched several state championship games and The DII teams were better than the DI teams in many cases.
Yes sir I agree. Just because a school has more kids than a D2 does not mean they are superior in talent. There’s been multiple cases of the D1 state champion some years losing to either the D2 State champion or even the runner up. Six man is six man, no matter what level it’s on. Look out for private schools too. Rankin up and lost to a private school last year in a shocker. Any given Friday!

I have perfect 52-6 vision. I mean 20-20. GO HORNS!!!
I remember that joke from a ways back. Glad you brushed off the dust on that one old man. Strawn healthy with all players eligible would’ve resulted in Strawn winning. I’m not saying Strawn can or will win state this year, I’m just saying two of the last times they did Gordon beat them during regular season.

I remember that joke from a ways back. Glad you brushed off the dust on that one old man. Strawn healthy with all players eligible would’ve resulted in Strawn winning. I’m not saying Strawn can or will win state this year, I’m just saying two of the last times they did Gordon beat them during regular season.
Shs52-6, Ranger gave us a better game than Strawn did. If I was you I would be more concerned on winning district than winning state. I hope all players on both teams stay eligible and healthy for next years game, then you will have no excuses for that behind paddling your team will take. GO HORNS!!!

Back