WEEK 3 SCORES - VARSITY FINALS ONLY 2021

Wichita Christian vs Decatur Victory do not play until tomorrow morning. Not sure where Score Stream got 18-6 from.
Thanks for the info! Do you know what time they play so I can get the schedule updated?

Lucas Christian 50 Garland Christian 0
Sanderson 48 Midland Trinity 26

At the end of tonight, at least the end of the night for me, here's a list of games we have scheduled but still don't have scores for. Any info about these games, or others we don't even have scheduled, would be greatly appreciated.

Once again, thank you to all of you who have helped with posting scores this week.

Temple Holy Trinity Catholic vs Keene
Midland Texas Leadership Charter vs Odessa Permian Basin Athletics CO-OP
Cedar Park Summit vs SA Saint Mary's Hall

Last edited:
I didn't see a score for Gordon. Heard they were in a pretty close game around half time of it. A comment by the Strawn announcer.

San Antonio FEAST Homeschool at Victoria Home School Cobras, 11:00 a.m. Saturday (found it on their Facebook page)

Saw Chester vs. Houston Texas Christian listed as cancelled on the AP report on the Midland Reporter-Telegram website.

Huntsville Alpha Omega Academy is playing 11-man football.

I didn't see a score for Gordon. Heard they were in a pretty close game around half time of it. A comment by the Strawn announcer.

I've got Baird 37 Gordon 32 as the final in that one. Just for future reference, sometimes I miss adding the scores here in the message board and only get them added into the scores page. Haven't really gotten a routine down completely yet.

Back