Week 3 Picks

wths

Six-man fan
I guess I'll put these up for the week.
Follett and McLean are open
Hart over Happy by 4
Valley over Crowell by 47
Amherst over Kress by 20

This might be the week when my streak ends. Just not very sure about the Happy vs Hart game.

Hart VS Happy...Hart by 20
Valley VS Crowell... Valley by 20
Amherst VS Crest... Amherst by 45

Here is my input!

Crowell and Valley have a history of great competition. Valley is better this year than they were last year, but I believe Crowell is also. Crowell is not going to travel to Valley to get 45'd. It's just not going to happen.

It will be a competitive game until the end I believe. I can't wait to watch it. Good luck to both teams!

I'm going Crowell over Valley by 1.

Frito tool is still having fits ,

Crowell vs Valley - - - Valley by 16
Kress vs Amherst - - - Amherst by 24
Hart vs Happy - - - Happy by 8

Sounded like the Valley-Crowell matchup was a great game...........54-42.......good luck to both teams during the remainder of the season.

airboss32":2n865y4b said:
Sounded like the Valley-Crowell matchup was a great game...........54-42.......good luck to both teams during the remainder of the season.

It was a good game, but not as close as the score suggests. I can think of 26 points right off the top of my head that Valley literally gave to Crowell.

Three words for the Patriots going forward: FINISH THE PLAY!!

rainjacktx":9ats65ze said:
airboss32":9ats65ze said:

It was a good game, but not as close as the score suggests. I can think of 26 points right off the top of my head that Valley literally gave to Crowell.

Three words for the Patriots going forward: FINISH THE PLAY!!

Can't stand it huh!! The Patriots gave Crowell 26 points?? Please explain!! Missed tackles and busted coverage is why we play these games. The score reflects the game that was played plain and simple. Variables and overcoming those variables again is why there is a season. During the summer if we handed out rings to who we all thought should win it all most of the state would never need to blow up a single ball. Where in the game that you watched do the missed PAT's by both teams fall in the mix. Had our kicker not fell off and yours picked his game up the score would have been a little tighter. Crowell got into the endzone at least one if not two different times and the ref ruled it down on the 1 and Valley held, do you see any Crowellites on here complaining?? Had our boys run into the endzone standing up there would have been no doubt as to the judgement. Valley "finished the play" on both of those drives!

Give credit where its due!! I can. Valley has an AMAZING RUNNING GAME and a well coached hard working group of kids! Crowell likes to spread it out and pass the ball. Crowell struggled to stop the run and Valley struggled to stop the pass. The better team won last night.

See ya in the playoffs!! ;-)

Back