Week 2 picks for district 10

Oilman33

Six-man fan
Whats everyones thoughts on week 2 in this district i know they got 3 of us to get 45'd which i dont believe will happen yes Oakwood and Jonesboro are quality teams but i dont see them Oakwood 45 point better than Aquilla or Jonesboro 45 point better than Blum but i may be way off just wondering if i was the only one thinking this way

I don't think Jonesboro is 45 points better than Blum. This could be a very close game and a possibile upset in the making.

Well the aquilla oakwood game wont be very good. Both starting running backs / safety and linebacker for aquilla arent playing tonight

Elite":1xmcprh2 said:
Oilman33":1xmcprh2 said:
Well the aquilla oakwood game wont be very good. Both starting running backs / safety and linebacker for aquilla arent playing tonight[/quote

Just Another Excuse
I don't have a dog in this fight but I'm wondering if Aquila actually had those players missing.

Yep you got it thats why i posted it before the game started but your right it didnt matter that both leading scores on the team didnt suit up or even that one of them that lead all of sixman in interception last wasnt on the field but yes your of course correct that would never ever have any effect on the out come of the game

texmac68":388cirm6 said:
Elite":388cirm6 said:
Oilman33":388cirm6 said:
Well the aquilla oakwood game wont be very good. Both starting running backs / safety and linebacker for aquilla arent playing tonight[/quote

Just Another Excuse
I don't have a dog in this fight but I'm wondering if Aquila actually had those players missing.

Yes sir they did

Seriously did you not watch them play last year? Do i think it would have changed the out come as far as aquilla winning idk about that but they would have for sure with out a doubt made a difference. You take 2 senior leads of the field and it makes a difference on any team

Seniors RB/LB Jacob Felan (1,343 yards, 25 TDs) and RB/FS Zack Winder (1,290 yards, 25 TDs; state-leading 11 INTs)

What they did last year so id say yes they would have made a small difference

I can see why you feel like they would have be contributors in the game. Hate to see any players miss a game. I think Blum and Aquila play for the district title.

Let me see if i can word this in a way youll understand what ive been saying the whole time. Yes all the boys on the team are good and very capable of winning games but when you take 2 senior leaders off the field it changes things no matter what anyone says it does.... Couple examples the Milford team is a talented team but you take Taron of the field and even thou the rest of the team are talented it still changes the team dynamic or any other team in sixman when you remove 2 starters heck that even goes for most 11 man teams take the cowboys for example remove Dak Prescott and Ezekiel Elliott away and they are the same team thats is the point im trying to make

Back