Sat. 12:00, Zephyr

TAPPS D3
Longview Trinity v. Fredericksburg Heritage
Sat. 6:00, Zephyr

UIL D1 Semifinal
Blum v. May
Sat. 7:30, Granbury

granger":13u7jtwn said:
My question is where in Granbury? the HS?

The HS is on the West side of town just North of 377 Business. I guess the stadium is there, never been to it.
Might be a good spot for a double header w/ Throck-Calvert before, but that's up to the Coaches.

Calvert and Throckmorton should play in Hamilton. It's almost exactly halfway for both teams and I bet they could get that field with no problem....

Can't wait to see a great game in the home town. Pirate stadium is a great place. I don't know why they don't have more playoff game there. 11 or 6 man. There is no track and the stands are very close to the sidelines so even with the shorter field there shouldn't be a bad seat. They just put down new turf either this year of last I can't remember. The stadium is right next to the school. Oh and FYI for you coming along way out and own your own plane the airport is about a 500 yard walk to the stadium.....See ya there.

Yes sir,,we were sitting on Calvert's side that cold night in Hico,I remember Calvert having a couple TD's called backed due to holding

I was keeping stats and was nice and toasty :-D. Great football that night though.i still remember Calvert had a dang good team and one kid in particular was amazing and huge!

statsman":2gud5qwl said:
I was keeping stats and was nice and toasty :-D. Great football that night though.i still remember Calvert had a dang good team and one kid in particular was amazing and huge!

Brian Ford

Glen Rose has a great facility...hosted Abbott/May and Milford/Newcastle last year in the semis on a Monday when other facilities were to wet/frozen.

That was him!! That young man was a beast and had great sportsmanship also. I hope to see the same kind of match up this time like we did back then. Looks like location won't be revealed tonight..maybe tomorrow

Been some good games in Glenrose. 08' Strawn - Abbott was my 1st 100 point game, by mistake/accidentally. Still didn't 45' em.

Back