Week 11 Top Games

sixmanfan2007

Six-man expert
#4 Garden City at #8 Rankin Winner is district champion loser runner-up Division I District 8 Texas Garden City favored by 11 Rankin won 60-36
#10 Knox City at #15 Spur Winner is district champion loser runner-up Division I District 4 Knox City favored by 10 Knox city won 32-8
#37Sanderson at #11Balmorhea Winner is district champion loser runner-up Division II District 3 Balmorhea favored by 36 Balmorhea won 66-26
#21 Whitharral at #43 Amherst Winner is district champion loser runner-up Division II District 2 Whitharral favored by 23 Whitharral won 24-20
#25 Whiteface at #77 O'Donnell Winner is district champion loser runner-up Division I District 5 Whiteface favored by 45 Whiteface won 62-36
#70 Throckmorton at #121 Rule Winner is district champion loser runner-up Division II District 7 Throckmorton favored by 38
Throckmorton won 62-12
#196 Fannindel at #75 Oakwood Winner is district champion loser runner-up Division II District 9 Oakwood favored by 45 Oakwood won 80-32
#98 Blanket at #105 Zephyr Winner is district champion loser runner-up Division II District 15 Blanket favored by 5 Zephy won 38-30

Last edited:
These games determine the runner-ups in their districts
#167 Hedley at #26 Silverton Division II District 1 Silverton favored by 45 Silverton runner-up Silverton won 62-34
#30 Ira at #53 Hermleigh Division I District 8 Ira favored by 26 Ira wins second Ira won 38-24
#42 Van Horn at #60 Fort Davis Division I District 6 Van Horn favored by 19 Van Horn runner-up Van Horn won 70-64
#74 Aspermont at #96 Motley County Division II District 5 Aspermont favored by 18 Motley County wins second Motley County won 64-16
#104 Strawn at #163 Gold-Burg Division II District 8 Strawn favored by 45 Gold-Burg wins second Bowie Gold-Burg 55-40
#212 Panther Creek at #231 Paint Rock Division II District 14 Panther Creek favored by 30 Panther Creek runner-up Panther Creek won 29-20

Last edited:
Now is the time for the mighty Sanderson Eagles to remember there is a big difference between go get'em and sic'em. Sic'em Eagles and win district.

Almost always goes with point differential which makes sixmanfan2007 scenarios very unlikely, but possible.
Yes but some districts put a cap on the number of points as was the case of Rochelle, Santa Anna and Zephyr
The 3 teams tied for first Rochelle beat Santa Anna by 30 Nad lost to Zephyr by 2, Zephyr lost by 20 to Santa Anna by 20
Point diffeential with actual scores Zephyr +8, Rochelle +2 and Santa Anna -10 Thy capped thmargin of victory by some number less than 20. and . I think it was 20 so Zephyr won by 20, Rochelle won by 20 and Santa won by 20 so all three tied on point differential.
Zephyr, Santa Anna, and Rochelle finished tied for the 2 playoff spots. A 3 way coin flip makes Rochelle the odd man out.
Santa is first becasue the won head-to-head against Zephyr

Last edited:
Red Devils have a lot of depth coaches kept the team together overcoming some key injuries tonight kids looked to be ok heading into the playoffs GC crawled back into the game late in the third but Rankin keeps moving along big game from the QB Wise and the Bunger Bros GC made it a close hopefully our boys get rested up and healthy for the first round TCB !!!!

Rankin is scary good…
Scary good indeed! This game left a big toll on the team though. Our best 3 players are in question to play next week and for weeks to come... Barret Jackson got hurt before halftime, Deacan Armendarez got hurt in the 1st, and David Bunger got hurt but was able to power through the game. Some guys really stepped up and showed Rankins depth. We’ll see how these injuries shake out and how this team performs in playoffs. Super excited for Garden City vs Westbrook Part 2! What a game that’ll be. As for Rankin, they’ll be matched up with a sneaky good Ira squad.

Scary good indeed! This game left a big toll on the team though. Our best 3 players are in question to play next week and for weeks to come... Barret Jackson got hurt before halftime, Deacan Armendarez got hurt in the 1st, and David Bunger got hurt but was able to power through the game. Some guys really stepped up and showed Rankins depth. We’ll see how these injuries shake out and how this team performs in playoffs. Super excited for Garden City vs Westbrook Part 2! What a game that’ll be. As for Rankin, they’ll be matched up with a sneaky good Ira squad.
Word is both Armendarez and Jackson will be available this Friday for Ira

Back