Week 10 Top Games

rankinalum

Six-man fan
After looking through the week 10 schedule, I’m seeing 5 games that have some big playoff implications:

1. May @ Jonesboro
My pick- May (Loser of this game will most likely draw Irion County in Bi-District… what a game that would be!)
2. Westbrook @ Ira
My pick- Westbrook
3. Valley @ Knox City
My pick- Knox City
4. Rankin @ Borden County
My pick- Rankin
5. Buena Vista @ Van Horn
My pick- Buena Vista

I’m seeing a trend here, in which the same teams are drawing big matchups, even in district, lol.

Any other important, watchable games y’all think will determine districts?

After looking through the week 10 schedule, I’m seeing 5 games that have some big playoff implications:

1. May @ Jonesboro
My pick- May (Loser of this game will most likely draw Irion County in Bi-District… what a game that would be!)
2. Westbrook @ Ira
My pick- Westbrook
3. Valley @ Knox City
My pick- Knox City
4. Rankin @ Borden County
My pick- Rankin
5. Buena Vista @ Van Horn
My pick- Buena Vista

I’m seeing a trend here, in which the same teams are drawing big matchups, even in district, lol.

Any other important, watchable games y’all think will determine districts?
Your game 1 and game 5 could be good games. In my Opinion the others will be blowout wins . But your right about that round 1 matchup. That would tough game for Irion County either way in my opinion, schedule is super weak and that would be a major test right off the bat.

Whitedeer will loose by at least 30
I just noted this game because of district implications. If both games in this district are won by the two teams favored, then Mclean and Follett are in the playoffs and the winner of the game between Follett and McLean is district champion. Just for the record Lose is a verb that means “to fail to win, to misplace, or to free oneself from something or someone.” Loose is an adjective that means “not tight.

Last edited:
Your game 1 and game 5 could be good games. In my Opinion the others will be blowout wins . But your right about that round 1 matchup. That would tough game for Irion County either way in my opinion, schedule is super weak and that would be a major test right off the bat.
Jonesboro will win barring some miracle. It’s all good. We had some injury issues that hopefully get time to heal with the bye next week. No excuses just truth. Hats off to Jonesboro always tough. We are still in the playoffs so just puts us having the tougher matchup in first round but that’s ok to. Bring it on. Them boys gonna be ready.

I dunno...from where I'm sitting it looks like it had the opposite affect this week. 😳🤐
It’s all good. No worries. Little rest and some time to get everyone healthy. They will be ready and m sure coaches will have them fired up.
Jonesboro should shoot up a few places for sure. Besides I think we all were reminded last year by WB that it’s how you finish that matters most.

Back