Week 1

I’d love to put a wager on that but be sure to check back in tomorrow evening. I hope you still have that same energy then
You can put your money up if you want.. I don’t bet a youth games.. y’all are weird to even want to wager… bears will roll.. what energy should I have? I’m just making a prediction… if the bears lose then oh well, it’ll be wrong prediction…. Bears by 40+

You can put your money up if you want.. I don’t bet a youth games.. y’all are weird to even want to wager… bears will roll.. what energy should I have? I’m just making a prediction… if the bears lose then oh well, it’ll be wrong prediction…. Bears by 40+
Wrong is what it will be, you can take that to the bank! I’m not saying they won’t win but there’s practically no chance, short of 2-3 starters going down with injuries for the Devils, it’s a blowout. Either way. It will be a very close game bank on it!

Like I said, it will be wrong! Take nothing from Balmorhea they’re a tough team, but Rankin has some things going this year & if they stay healthy they’ll be a tough out all year!

Last edited:
Back