Week 1

Can everyone post their links for streams or radio broadcasts?

Wanna try and catch some of the games online if all possible.

I may try to make it out to the Balmorhea vs. Rankin game on Friday. Both are Top 10 teams. Top 5 in their Divisions. But.... idk much on either team this year. These 2 have been having some close battles over the last few years though. So I'm interested in seeing how this game turns out.

I may try to make it out to the Balmorhea vs. Rankin game on Friday. Both are Top 10 teams. Top 5 in their Divisions. But.... idk much on either team this year. These 2 have been having some close battles over the last few years though. So I'm interested in seeing how this game turns out.
The Bears will 45 Rankin easily

I'll miss watching it but it'll be one of the streaming games I'll be listening to that evening as I'm able.
Where will it be streaming, audio only, I guess? I'd like to listen to it too. As it's a Jayton Classic game might it mean they all will be streamed?

You'll be able to listen to all the Jayton Gridiron Classic games here:

Here's the scheduled lineup:

View attachment 3319
This is great news. Heck of a lineup. Five games over three days between teams in the top 35. All games between teams ranked within 10 places or less of each other. Though we all know 1st week rankings are a bit of a crapshoot it's still impressive.

Thursday, Motley County #28 by 7 over #35 Ira.

Friday, # 17 Valley by 3 over # 25 Garden City. Then #11 May by 15 over # 18 Jayton.

Saturday, # 36 Strawn by 2 over # 30 Knox City. Then #1 Westbrook by 20 over #10 Happy.

Potential for some close games or an upset (I'd be happy if Strawn won by 2).

Thanks to 1A Fan. I'll be listening to parts or all of these

Back