WEEK 1 SCORES - VARSITY FINALS ONLY

ModeratorMike

Six-man master
Administrator
It's football day! There was a point in time where I thought this forum, and these threads, would no longer be needed, especially with the addition of the live scoreboard. However, I quickly changed my mind thinking that this was still the best way to report incorrectly entered scores, or scores for games that are wrong in the schedule. Might be tough to submit a score in a system that doesn't expect a game to exist.

Anyways, for folks who don't know the drill...

VARSITY FINALS ONLY

To view more final scores, see our official scores page. In fact, it's always recommended that scores be posted there first anyways.

To view, or submit, live updates that aren't necessarily final scores check out the live scoreboard. There you'll be able to view all the latest updates from our members.

Please note: We no longer accept text message updates for scores that aren't final. The only way to submit live scoreboard updates is on the live scoreboard page. For final scores, you can still text those directly to me.

If you do post final scores in this thread, please do not abbreviate the team names. Everyone might not know what school you're talking about if you put "MCS 32 Faith 20 F".

Games in our schedule that we still don't have scores for:

Bastrop Tribe vs Austin St. Stephen's JV
New Braunfels Calvary Baptist vs San Marcos Hill Country Christian JV

Last edited:
As of now, only 25 scores left to track down. I consider that to be pretty good on week 1.

Here are the ones we still need...

Lake View Jubilee vs SA The Winston
Katy Faith West vs Fort Bend Homeschool
Texas Wind vs Granbury Grace Classical
Giddings Lone Star Southeast vs Austin Veritas
Corpus Christi Arlington Heights vs Benavides Charter
High Island vs Galveston O'Connell
Williamson County Home School (WILCO) vs Taylor St. Mary's
Spring Founders Christian vs SA Saint Mary's Hall
Mount Calm vs Waco Valor Prep
Trinidad vs Tyler HEAT
Dallas Lakehill vs Denton Calvary